Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Credit Card Fraud

Probably the 8th time I've had fraud on my Amex. Was at a local watering hole Monday night, first time and last time I used that particular card IN Awhile. Then it gets hit today.

Not a coincidence imo

But how do you catch the bastards?

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Probably the 8th time I've had fraud on my Amex. Was at a local watering hole Monday night, first time and last time I used that particular card IN Awhile. Then it gets hit today.

Not a coincidence imo

But how do you catch the bastards?
    That sucks!!! It hasn't been that long since the last time this happened to you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    That sucks!!! It hasn't been that long since the last time this happened to you!!

It's crazy lol

And I've never left or lost a card

Why is it that my one card, the one with 5% cash back on gas, always seems to have fraud and need to be cancelled right before a road trip. Two out of three long trips!

Quote Originally Posted by ChumpChange View Post
    Why is it that my one card, the one with 5% cash back on gas, always seems to have fraud and need to be cancelled right before a road trip. Two out of three long trips!
    Haha my card was cancelled today, we're leaving Friday. Told Amex I needed it tomorrow, they said ok. We'll see

Exactly why we rarely use CC, bunch of dirty thieving internet fockers.

I got hit once at the LA County fair. Got me for over $2k.....it was the Harley Davidson booth...I remember it exactly, their card reader was down so they had to enter the info into the comp. I should have know then and there but he'll hindsight is 50/50 right?
    Anyhow, it was on my debit card and it was used at college book stores in FL. Needless to say BofA was awesome and took care of everything quickly...still a pain in the ass though.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    I hate it... Makes me wanna cut their nuts off with a dull steak knife... SOme day, some day...

I have never had an AMEX card... Like Joey said, it makes me wanna switch back to cash only...

The one that really makes me scratch my head are the gas pump deals, where the crooks put electronics inside the gas pump??? Now how can they POSSIBLY get away with that and not get caught??? Inside job???

Take note of this, why is it that not one politician/sheriff/prosecutor/judge makes CC/Internet crime/fraud/TAX-ID theft part of their platform... Why is that??? I know that to the companies, its just the cost of doing business BUT someone has to take a stand and do something...

Is anyone here a fan of LIFE-LOCK?
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 03-26-2015 at 08:04 AM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    I hate it... Makes me wanna cut their nuts off with a dull steak knife... SOme day, some day...

I have never had an AMEX card... Like Joey said, it makes me wanna switch back to cash only...

The one that really makes me scratch my head are the gas pump deals, where the crooks put electronics inside the gas pump??? Now how can they POSSIBLY get away with that and not get caught??? Inside job???

Take note of this, why is it that not one politician/sheriff/prosecutor/judge makes CC/Internet crime/fraud/TAX-ID theft part of their platform... Why is that??? I know that to the companies, its just the cost of doing business BUT someone has to take a stand and do something...

Is anyone here a fan of LIFE-LOCK?
    Which local watering hole Hotboat? I have inside sources all throughout the area PM me if you like, I don't want to get caught out there either as well

Quote Originally Posted by chevellesb406 View Post
    Which local watering hole Hotboat? I have inside sources all throughout the area PM me if you like, I don't want to get caught out there either as well
    The one we almost ran in to eachother at lol

Cash only for me there next time. No cards.