Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I got my coozies! Been taking them everywhere with me and have the big hotboat.com sticker on the back of my truck. Little update, I stripped all the carpet and upholstery out, next is the floor but I'm debating on taking the engine out. I should but no hoist and no money have stopped any progress.. I'm also looking at the trailer and it needs a over haul as well. Instead of bearing caps the last owner put cardboard and electric tape and ducttape over it. The breaks on the trailer need to be re worked as well. So it's officially a winter project now. Job hunting in the meantime if anyone is hiring close to Downey, ca. Thank you all for the advice, keep it coming if you see something. I'll keep it updated when it changes!

Quote Originally Posted by 77nordic View Post
    I got my coozies! Been taking them everywhere with me and have the big hotboat.com sticker on the back of my truck. Little update, I stripped all the carpet and upholstery out, next is the floor but I'm debating on taking the engine out. I should but no hoist and no money have stopped any progress.. I'm also looking at the trailer and it needs a over haul as well. Instead of bearing caps the last owner put cardboard and electric tape and ducttape over it. The breaks on the trailer need to be re worked as well. So it's officially a winter project now. Job hunting in the meantime if anyone is hiring close to Downey, ca. Thank you all for the advice, keep it coming if you see something. I'll keep it updated when it changes!
    Cool deal. Lets see some pics of what you've done so far.