Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    get yourself a breadmaker and make your own bread. You'll like it more.
    We did the home made bread thing in the late 90's and yea, the homemade bread was second to none. Most of the time, though, we need a pre-made loaf for sandwiches etc. for the week.

Wendi
    Go to the second hand store and buy your bread

Quote Originally Posted by Napanutt View Post
    We did the home made bread thing in the late 90's and yea, the homemade bread was second to none. Most of the time, though, we need a pre-made loaf for sandwiches etc. for the week.
    I couldn't agree more. I loved the bread, but it was more for having with a meal than making sandwiches. Maybe the bread makers have changed, but mine made kinda cubed shaped loaves and not a standard looking loaf. I finally got rid of my bread maker about a year ago...hadn't used it in 6-7 years.

I'm officially pissed

Quote Originally Posted by RogerThat99 View Post
    I couldn't agree more. I loved the bread, but it was more for having with a meal than making sandwiches. Maybe the bread makers have changed, but mine made kinda cubed shaped loaves and not a standard looking loaf. I finally got rid of my bread maker about a year ago...hadn't used it in 6-7 years.
    Yea, the good ol' square loafed bread where you had to extract the kneader thing from the bottom of the loaf. Good shit!