Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar

Philly Cheese Steak VS The Italian Beef....

Which is better in your opinion???

AND have you had authentic italian beef (from chicago/portillos and the like) OR real authentic Philly Cheese Steaks???

For me it's like the muslim journey to Mecca (going to Chicago for an authentic Italian Beef or Phillly for a Cheese Steak)...

Now you know why my belly sticks out the way it does...

Name:  cheese steak 1.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  86.7 KB

Name:  cheese steak 2.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  64.6 KB

Name:  cheese steak 3.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  39.7 KB
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Why are you torturing me?

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Why are you torturing me?
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

I'm a fan of Italian beef, But I really dig Italian Clam

Quote Originally Posted by rivergames View Post
    I'm a fan of Italian beef, But I really dig Italian Clam
    Lol ...

When I worked at Renick Cadillac, every saturday we would make the pilgrimage to Portillos for an italian beef for lunch, that place is legit. Even my friends from Chicago born and raised agree that it is pretty legit.

just looking at them made my cholesterol go up

Quote Originally Posted by chevellesb406 View Post
    When I worked at Renick Cadillac, every saturday we would make the pilgrimage to Portillos for an italian beef for lunch, that place is legit. Even my friends from Chicago born and raised agree that it is pretty legit.
    I had NO idea that Portillo's had Cali and AZ locations... They are as legit as you can find man... They have like 30 locations in Chicagoland... I love their fries...

Chicago dogs are outstanding and the giardinara (hot pickled veggie mix) is killer on the italian beef...

OUTSTANDING, new location to hit while in SoCal... ty for the update sir...

How is the 406?

Is this a great country or what???

Name:  portillos.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  83.8 KB

Video requires FLASH: http://www.portillos.com/flash/portillos_2.html
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 03-13-2015 at 04:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    I had NO idea that Portillo's had Cali and AZ locations... They are as legit as you can find man... They have like 30 locations in Chicagoland... I love their fries...

Chicago dogs are outstanding and the giardinara (hot pickled veggie mix) is killer on the italian beef...

OUTSTANDING, new location to hit while in SoCal... ty for the update sir...

How is the 406?
    Its good, the screen name is older than the motor, its a 421 for the past 10 years or so Thinking about running an event in the NMCA true street class my buddy is in charge of, could be good fun to knock the dust off for a bit.

Portillos in Buena park is the one by me, I know there are a few in AZ as well. Buena Park is not super close to me, so its probably a good thing its a journey to get there, keeps it special and keeps me from having a heart attack.
    Last edited by chevellesb406; 03-13-2015 at 04:33 PM.