View Poll Results: How many burgers do you eat per week?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • 3 per week

0 0%
  • 2 per week

2 10.53%
  • 1 per week

8 42.11%
  • hardly ever

9 47.37%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar

How many burgers do you eat per week...

-In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Hahaha great poll!

I love a good burger but, I will never eat a chicken burger created in some lab!

I had a Bob's Big Boy special last Friday and it was good. First burger I had in a couple weeks....
    The one before that was the Buttery Jack at JITB and it was not good at all.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Hahaha great poll!
    My great friends/peers in Guadalajara asked if it is true that we eat an average of 3 hamburgers per week...

I said "for me and my family and parents and inlaws NO NONON"
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Used to have my shop/office in Carlsbad next to an In N Out ..... haven't wanted a burger since ..lol

I guess I would think once a week. Good burgers though at not that crap stuff. 50/50, Eureka, LazyDogs......the good stuff.

Now if this thread said burritos, I would be off the chart!

Maybe once a month. This is what I made today. Lean beef with bacon. Yum yum. It's just a patty though.

Not very often

But, I tried the Big Carl protein style with the all natural beef at Carl's Junior and it was very good. I even had it tasted by a guy who agreed it was good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably more than I should...but with In-n-Outs, SmashBurger just around the corner and 5 Guys within 7 minutes of my house it's a challenge.
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement: