Why aren't Can Am's more popular

My brother just got one and it's awesome. The little bit I have looked into them they appear to have more power than some of the RZR's etc, but most people have Rhino's, Rzr, or T-Rex's, why not more Can Am?

Quote Originally Posted by hpboats83 View Post
    My brother just got one and it's awesome. The little bit I have looked into them they appear to have more power than some of the RZR's etc, but most people have Rhino's, Rzr, or T-Rex's, why not more Can Am?
    The new ones have really grown on me, any pictures? I'm thinking it may be due to the availability of aftermarket parts?

I have a 2012 Cam-Am 650XT Max...Awesome machine and everywhere I go people seem to think it is the Cadillac of ATV world.

Karsten

We never considered Can Am since we had so many warranty problems with them in the past.

The Maverick is nice, but they need colors other than OSHA yellow, and they had a goofy clutch design issue right at introduction.
    Can Am usually holds off on a re-design of a bad design until the next model year where Polaris incorporates a re-design the minute it's ready and throws it into production.
    A good example are the first XP900's had shitty steering and with a few months it was a complete re-design with HUGE improvements and the standard of the SxS industry now.

Mavericks are great dune runners.
    At Dumont this weekend it was easily 100 Rzrs to 1 Can Am.
    The Maverick 4 seater is priced $3K less than the Rzr 1000 4 and that might shake out to be a BFD.

I like the Mavericks, but I like the Polaris more.

But then again,, Betamax or VHS? Apple or Windows?
    Last edited by Trailer Park Casanova; 11-01-2013 at 08:22 AM.

Our local dealer sold 6 Mavericks in the past year, the Polaris dealer sold 244 Rzr's in the same time:
    Just because you can't dance, doesn't mean you shouldn't dance.

-Alcohol