Bass lake boat fest 2015 - june 12 & 13

The Classic V-Drive Club of America Bass Lake Boat Fest is set! More info here: http://www.v-driveboats.com

The Entry form is here: http://www.v-driveboats.com/Fun_Stuff.html

If you need more info, Brian's club phone is 559-325-7226

It looks to be set up very similar to last year, which was a blast. Hope to see you there.
    JT
    I dont NO much.
    I would rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it.
    Favorite fortune cookie: Character is who you are when no one is watching.

I need to check my calendar, last year seemed like a great turnout

I'm hoping to make this trip with boat.

Any exhibition runs on the lake during the show? .....similar to Needles
    Last edited by westair; 03-12-2015 at 06:22 PM.

Ok, Ive come out from under the deck of the Belmont for a bit and I see a couple responses.

Jerry, I sure hope you can come up. We had a great time last year.

Westair, you're best bet is to call Brian at the number in the original post but what I believe we did last year was some guys ran boats on Thursday and real early Friday morning and after the show Saturday evening. We did not have to purchase the Bass Lake usage permit if we were with the show but I think the guy who runs the launch ramp was charging a small fee. The way I understand it, he is not part of the Pines Resort. I heard that they expect there will be some water to play in, but it will be a lot lower than usual again. Last year we were there at the end of May, before the Sheriff Patrol started working the lake in June. They may be there this year and I heard there is a noise limit/rule but I dont know anything more about that.

If this thing keeps growing, it may reach a point where concessions are made for us to void noise restrictions etc but Im not aware of that happening yet. The main focus here is the show itself and the trailers are dropped and tow rigs parked elsewhere. Once the show starts, insurance does not allow for moving the trailers so you cant go dunk it during the show like Needles. There just isnt room for that like Needles.

Last year the weather, people, boats and show were all great. Everyone I spoke with had a good time and I think lots of them will be traveling back this year.

Hotboat - call Brian and check into bringing the motor home up.

I figured out that if you ask for the show coordinator, Laura Darling, she can fix you up with a room quicker than going thru other folks and waiting on hold. The Pines number is 559-642-3121.

Looking forward to seeing everyone up there.
    JT
    I dont NO much.

Come up to Bass Lake this Saturday and join the fun. Lots of nice v-drives to check out and some cooler weather up there.

JT
    I dont NO much.