Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks Vic, really enjoyed the great pics !!!

Can anyone tell me, what's the deal with the roll bars on the outboard COR boats ? The obvious is for driver's safety, but unless they've had a rash of them hit the beach lately I'm not clear on what protection they offer on the water ----- unless it's to offer protection from boats crashing into each other ?

The roll bars were mandated after a death a couple years ago where one boat basically went over the top of another.

Thanks, I do seem to recall that unfortunate accident.

I still have another camera and video camera to post ugh lol

I want to run one of those tiny little boats!

What? I'm on the launch ramp 4 times yesterday and twice today without a pic?.....I may not be back...

Quote Originally Posted by CampbellCarl View Post
    What? I'm on the launch ramp 4 times yesterday and twice today without a pic?.....I may not be back...
    Never saw you. Did you see me??

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Never saw you. Did you see me??

Just the HB moho rolling in. My moho was in the east (I guess) pit area with the GN 911 boat. (Third overall in the 20 lap final today).

Congrats Carl, Ryan and Dirk.

Roger

Quote Originally Posted by CampbellCarl View Post
    Just the HB moho rolling in. My moho was in the east (I guess) pit area with the GN 911 boat. (Third overall in the 20 lap final today).
    We were on the Island but had to leave early this morning. I slacked today, still have another camera with pics to process as well as video.