Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Thanks Nick. Wish we could have stayed, but something came up so we had to scram early Sunday am.

Good news is I finally got to bbq, it was delicious. I was craving bbq at the Needles Show, but Basha's was gone so I ended up eating frozen pizza LOL

Thanks for the pics.
    This was my sons first race. I figured Ming was a good course to start on. Thought he would want to take it easy and get the feel of the boat and running with other boats.
    I guess he was comfortable he gps'd between 92.7 and 94.3 in the 4 races. He was the pace boat on the outside for the Comp. Jets. C/J 511
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by 76Bonneville; 03-09-2015 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 76Bonneville View Post
    Thanks for the pics.
    This was my sons first race. I figured Ming was a good course to start on. Thought he would want to take it easy and get the feel of the boat and running with other boats.
    I guess he was comfortable he gps'd between 92.7 and 94.3 in the 4 races. He was the pace boat on the outside for the Comp. Jets. C/J 511
    Very cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More awesome picture, Vic!! All this coverage is great!! Can't find coverage like this anywhere else on the web!! Keep up the great work!

Quote Originally Posted by 76Bonneville View Post
    Thanks for the pics.
    Impressive. Yeah he was on it, that's for sure. Very cool.
    I can shoot you the his res files if you'd like. Just pm me your email address that can handle 10mb files

Congrats!!

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    From Ross:

OFFICIAL RESULTS:

KRR
    1st- #666 "El Cid" Duff Dailey, Boise, ID
    2nd- #69 "Freedom Child" Tony Scarlata, Hacienda Heights, CA
    3rd- #24 "Back to the Future, Steve Sequiera, Irvine, CA

Crackerbox
    1st- P-9 "Miss Suncoast" Scott Schatz/Jeff Hansen, Chino Hills, CA
    2nd- P-92 "Evolution" Mike Schatz/Cole Noble, Lakewood, CA
    3rd- P-94 "Miss High Maintenance" Donald Doidge/Justin D'Alessandro, North Hills, CA

Pro Stock
    1st- PS 640 Sean Naffziger, San Clemente, CA
    2nd- PS 96 Tyler Roth, Warren OR
    3rd- PS 367 Mark LoPresti, Parker, AZ

SS
    1st- SS 80 "Wild Child" Ty Newton, Hacienda Heights, CA
    2nd- SS 96 Tyler Roth, Warren, OR

SE
    1st- SE 151 Michael Purczynski, Hemet, CA
    2nd- SE 45 Tim Carranza, Hawthorne, CA
    3rd- SE 54 Robert Brown, Orange, CA

Grand National
    1st- GN 369 - Heath Hiebert, Bellflower, CA
    2nd- GN 44 - Dave Rankin, Whittier, CA
    3rd- GN 911 - Dirk Olsen, Palisades, CO

Comp Jet
    1st- CJ 60 "Asteroid" Shirl Dickey, Aguila, AZ
    2nd- CJ 169 "3rd Times A Charm" Mark Yunker, Sun City, AZ
    3rd- CJ 123 "Ballin Jack, Tom Bandy, Westminster, CA

GPS 95
    1st- #138 Tom Moore, Vancouver, WA
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by HotWater View Post
    Attachment 52514
    Dark Horse Racing had a good weekend. A big thank you to the team of Greg Duff, Brent Lenk, Scott Schatz (S&S Performance and Marine) and of course Big John for all the work!
    Awesome!! So sad to hear your other issues with the K!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I think I see Carl at the ramp. So I did see him afterall LOL

Yup, and about 3 more times with my head out the window of that white Chevy with blue trailer (for the GN911) on the ramp...

Name:  CCatMing-3-15.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  88.0 KB

Hey Carl
    Good to see you out there. Even if it was a quick hello as we were loading and getting out of your way so you could get in the water.
    More people should hang out by the ramps. It can be quite the show.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CampbellCarl View Post
    Yup, and about 3 more times with my head out the window of that white Chevy with blue trailer (for the GN911) on the ramp...

Name:  CCatMing-3-15.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  88.0 KB
    Good to hear that your taking good care of my future boat IN my favorite race class... Thank U big feller...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams