Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh Snap!

Oh Snap!

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402288670.401005.jpg
Views: 431
Size:  53.4 KB

When you hear the snap, don't go out right away. They tend to kick for a while.

Thats a pretty big one!!!!
    CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW!?!?... :0D...
    http://youtu.be/SvQKEvYW8QU

Oh Snap!

I blame the neighbors! He did out up a good fight. Industrial rat trap is a foot away. Could've split him in half. Wasn't sure what I'd get.

We had rats in the milking barn and it was HELL to keep them under control!!!!.... they never came to the house though, the dogs would get them... :0)...
    CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW!?!?... :0D...
    http://youtu.be/SvQKEvYW8QU

Gross...good thing you were there to clean it up.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402288670.401005.jpg
Views: 431
Size:  53.4 KB

When you hear the snap, don't go out right away. They tend to kick for a while.
    Holy crap... That thing has a long tail on it!! The rodents really don't bother me.. I found our first mouse yesterday, and I can't lie.. I did scream... Not because it was a mouse... Because the first thing that came to mind was... "Oh crap! Snakes eat mice.. Better get out of here!! "

Good lord, where is that???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Good lord, where is that???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Unfortunately in my backyard on my built in BBQ. Noticed some droppings a week or so ago as they climbed the stucco sides. Put a stop to that issue!

So the wife and I are watching tv last night with the slider open when we hear the snap snap (hit two traps). She thought it was me making a noise but soon realized it was outside when i asked her if she heard that. Like I said before. Wait a few before goin out. Takes them a while to die and they don't like it when you grab their tail.

Living right next to the wash, we get them as well.
    What did you use for the bait on the trap some Peanut Butter?
    When I put those traps out with bait on it, the only thing I catch is ants all over the bait.
    I used that green poison stuff the rats eat and that did pretty good...

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Unfortunately in my backyard on my built in BBQ. Noticed some droppings a week or so ago as they climbed the stucco sides. Put a stop to that issue!

So the wife and I are watching tv last night with the slider open when we hear the snap snap (hit two traps). She thought it was me making a noise but soon realized it was outside when i asked her if she heard that. Like I said before. Wait a few before goin out. Takes them a while to die and they don't like it when you grab their tail.
    Oh, I thought maybe it was in the break room at HotBoat...you know, everybody cleans out the break room fridg on Friday - but they throw their stuff into the break room trash. I put a post-it up asking everybody not to do that.