Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Needles Hot Boat & Custom Car Show....2015

I want to personally thank everyone who helped make this years event better then ever. Without all of your support there would be no show. Some great pics Vic, "Two many Pintos", Sharp Shooter, and any of you who posted the pics I saw on this site. And Thxs for the sponsorship Vic. We look forward to having you be part of this event for years to come. And if I had seen all the BS you were putting up about the weather I'd of been committed. Thank the MAN upstairs for loving boats & hot rods. He blessed us with some pretty nice weather. Thxs again everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy-B View Post
    I want to personally thank everyone who helped make this years event better then ever. Without all of your support there would be no show. Some great pics Vic, "Two many Pintos", Sharp Shooter, and any of you who posted the pics I saw on this site. And Thxs for the sponsorship Vic. We look forward to having you be part of this event for years to come. And if I had seen all the BS you were putting up about the weather I'd of been committed. Thank the MAN upstairs for loving boats & hot rods. He blessed us with some pretty nice weather. Thxs again everybody.
    I made a couple of phone calls about the weather lol.

Great show Billy, glad to be a small part of it. And I certainly am looking forward to next year. You're gonna need a bigger park soon though

Thanks for making it happen Billy !
    Always a good time.
    AKA ~ Brian Brown

None of this would be as organized and as fun as it is without you, Billy!! Thanks for another great event..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy-B View Post
    Good to see you and your beautiful wife again ChiefIEY...

I'm bummed that I didn't get to stay for the duration, such is life... There will be next year...

I will say this, the drive from L.A. to Needles is FAR FAR more interesting IMHO than the drive from Vegas to Needles... I love the mountains/desert scenery... The old Rt.66...

Having grown up on Rt.66 here in Missouri it was real cool to see a big stretch of THAT end of Rt.66...

Thanks for pulling it all together sir... Any other HOTBOAT gathering pales by comparison, I will say it again, you west coast peeps take it to a level that is beyond words with your tubs...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    You're gonna need a bigger park soon though
    And a Segway tour of the show.

Billy it was a great show as usual!! Thank you for all you do to put this together.
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    "I Love Haters" - Its not a frame of mind for us...IT'S A LIFE STYLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riverbound View Post
    God himself owns a twin turbo Schiada V-Drive.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerThat99 View Post
    And a Segway tour of the show.

Billy it was a great show as usual!! Thank you for all you do to put this together.
    How about a TRAM ride through the show Segway would be cool....
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Great show!! ....love Needles and the whole setup there, perfect for this type of event and nice to see the city loving it too!

Billy, no tshirts this year? ...looked everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by westair View Post
    Great show!! ....love Needles and the whole setup there, perfect for this type of event and nice to see the city loving it too!

Billy, no tshirts this year? ...looked everywhere
    There were T-shirts for sale everywhere. What kind of shirt were you looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    There were T-shirts for sale everywhere. What kind of shirt were you looking for?
    Yes there was a lot for sale and bought some but I was looking for the NRKA shirts that Billy's sold out there in the past.