Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Looks great! ....always loved the look of the Sanger bubble deck, hope to own one someday.

Bump....

Carla you should be okay now. Not sure why your latter posts were moderated but should not be a problem now. Sorry for the inconvenience

Thanks much for all your help, no worries all is good!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlamarie View Post
    Thanks much for all your help, no worries all is good!
    Really weird on my laptop I couldn't tell your posts were moderated. Showed up plain as day on tapatalk. Thanks for signing up appreciate the posts

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    I love the look of that deck and the way it is painted on the exterior... Looks killer!!! Kind of classy and nostalgic to highlight the bubble deck...

I would throw any old BBC in her and get it in the water as quickly as possible, THEN decide what else you wanna change in the next off season...

That is unless you have some bad azz blown mill tucked away in the back corner of your garage...

just as is...

YOur POPs 73 looks cool too, I like the logs/exhaust... I assume you have had some good times/memories in that boat...
    Not sure what heart she will receive, in the works though. We are planning on painting her, since part of the blue section has been sanded down in preparation of the new "blue", and the candy apple blue paint that matches the seats is included.....stay tuned for coming photos of her transformation!! Nothing to radical, want to stay true to her simple lines. Name:  SANGER 1.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  52.6 KB