Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Pm sent. Thanks Robert

I'm still going to try and get them out this week. Only problem is I may be short on coozies as I gave a ton away this weekend. So it may not be until I get a refill. But I will get them out. The list is huge this time. Keep sending in your info. Thanks again!

Thanks buddy, l appreciate the DCB that your sent me with my stickers, coozies and gold bars...

Quote Originally Posted by BarryMac View Post
    Thanks buddy, l appreciate the DCB that your sent me with my stickers, coozies and gold bars...
    Hahaha. If you can get it to fit in a 10X13 bubble pack, I'll ship it to you LOL

I would like to thank you for the coozies and Hotboat stickers. When you get hats I would like one.

Quote Originally Posted by 24 Sleekenforcer View Post
    I would like to thank you for the coozies and Hotboat stickers. When you get hats I would like one.
    Very welcome. I'm working on hats now.

So I got home last night and Kim was like...."I forgot to give this to you last week when you were working late but what did you order from Hotboat?"
    Needless to say I opened my package of swag last night!!!!

Thanks for hooking it up with the stickers and the Koozies Vic!...Really appreciate it. Ill post a pic when I get one on my truck and commuter bucket

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    So I got home last night and Kim was like...."I forgot to give this to you last week when you were working late but what did you order from Hotboat?"
    Needless to say I opened my package of swag last night!!!!

Thanks for hooking it up with the stickers and the Koozies Vic!...Really appreciate it. Ill post a pic when I get one on my truck and commuter bucket
    I have more stuff to send you but it wouldn't fit in that little bubble pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I have more stuff to send you but it wouldn't fit in that little bubble pack.
    sweet!
    I try and get the word out whenever I can....I still rock the first and second round of Tanks and Hats!! lol

Still waiting for my stuff to come in the mail :(