Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    You're a smart guy. Maybe I'm giving myself too much credit but I don't think I'm that far behind you in the wits department.

I know why you're here. And I'm not biting.

I will say this, I don't think I asked for the meaning of life. More body and fender stuff.

Have a good night.

HB
    Your a little out of line IMO, think about this for a minute. Did I not provide you photos that were used in part to help make your T-shirts for this site? Seems to me I was asked for some pics and got them to you on the quick, If I had some ulterior motive here why would I provide you with those, hell I didn't even get a t-shirt LOL

You have employees, you know as well as I do that yes men are not worth a shit when you need to hear it like it is. maybe I am out of line for calling it like I see it, I dunno you tell me?

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWorks View Post
    Your a little out of line IMO, think about this for a minute. Did I not provide you photos that were used in part to help make your T-shirts for this site? Seems to me I was asked for some pics and got them to you on the quick, If I had some ulterior motive here why would I provide you with those, hell I didn't even get a t-shirt LOL

You have employees, you know as well as I do that yes men are not worth a shit when you need to hear it like it is. maybe I am out of line for calling it like I see it, I dunno you tell me?
    So this is all about a t-shirt? What size do you wear I'll get you one post-haste.

Ciao

Has nothing to do with a t-shirt, my point was I am not here to jerk you around, my intentions for your site have been nothing but good will from the get go. What ever it is you think I am here about is some shit you have bouncing around in your own head. i'm not out to get you and you shouldn't make assumptions based on the company I may or may not keep.
    Last edited by HB Vic; 12-03-2012 at 07:22 AM.

WMC
    are we drinking tonight if so I want to drink

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWorks View Post
    Has nothing to do with a t-shirt, my point was I am not here to jerk you around, my intentions for your site have been nothing but good will from the get go. What ever it is you think I am here about is some shit you have bouncing around in your own head. i'm not out to get you Vic and you shouldn't make assumptions based on the company I may or may not keep.
    If it had nothing to do with a t-shirt, then why bring it up? You did a favor for a friend who did a favor for me. Why bring that up? Whats your point?

Take a look back at your comments. You want me to believe your intentions are good willed?

Give me a little credit, I'm not that dense.

Have a good day.

If it had nothing to do with a t-shirt, then why bring it up? You did a favor for a friend who did a favor for me. Why bring that up? Whats your point?

Take a look back at your comments. You want me to believe your intentions are good willed?

Give me a little credit, I'm not that dense.

Have a good day.
    The point is if I had any ill will towards your venture I would have said no and not sent you those pics. If you don't want constructive criticism or don't have thick enough skin to handle it you should not ask for it. I gotta be truthful hear, I am beginning to have a little ill will towards your venture at this point LOL
    Last edited by HB Vic; 12-03-2012 at 07:22 AM.

Here is a little more constructive criticism while I'm at it, bump up the log out timer on this place so I don't have to log back in every time I post.

I'm not gonna take the bait WW. I know why you're here. If your comments are genuine, and you really want to help, you have my number and you know where my office is. But I seriously doubt my phone will ring.

Have a nice evening.

HB

Seems like some strange replies to what appear to be real feedback provided in response to your request. Maybe you and WW have a history or some baggage but his feedback seems to be on target to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Napanutt View Post
    Kind of hard to be impartial as far as ease of use goes because I do 90% of my surfing/posting from the phone so as long as tapatalk works I'm happy.
    Same here 100 percent wireless I phone and pad using Verizon . I actually run my I pad off my I phones personal Hot Spot
    Last edited by Mitch; 12-03-2012 at 02:06 AM.

Hotboat.com wants your feedback

Besides the sandbar type sections, it seems that the 2 sections with the most traffic on the old hotboat, and currently on other boating sites, are the jetboat and vdrive sections. Followed closely with politics. Attract the jet and vdrive crowd and the site traffic will come.

The old "just jets" section was priceless in my opinion. Very informative and what a tech section of a boating site should be all about.

The bench racers section was pretty good to.

Some others to think about targeting would be guns, wakeboard boats/stereos and offroad crowds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk