Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Hotboat.com wants your feedback

As everyone knows we are a relatively new site. We've put this site together based on what a few of us thought most people would like to see, or more importantly what most people would not like to see.

A few of you made suggestions early on and we implemented those changes, and we appreciate the feedback.

So let's do this again. If there is something you would like to see changed, added, tweaked, now is your opportunity to let us know.

We'll take all comments and suggestions in to consideration, just let us know.

We sincerely thank all of you for joining and hope you enjoy the site as we continue to add content and make changes with the goal of making this your go to site for performance boating.

Thanks again,
    HB

A "go" button at the bottom of each thread that will take you back to the main section ( like the sandbar).

I am diggin it!

I like the HotBoat Orange veiw size or format, like the colors of the the plain Hotboat style, but that is usually too wide for my window.

My ONLY complaint, and not really complaining
    RSCHAP1

I was going to say better emoticons(smileys), but just came from there and a bunch of new ones have been added. Nice job whomever is responsible for getting them up!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by YoPengo View Post
    A "go" button at the bottom of each thread that will take you back to the main section ( like the sandbar).
    x2
    And how about a Mini Boat section. I do own bigger Boats but let just say 13' or 14' and under. That means it would cover the stuff like the C-Class Hydro's the SST-45 the run of the mill Mini's and there are alot of different one's out there. Just something to think about?:afro:

I don't really like the smilies. They're not in any particular order and most aren't relevant to what I'm looking for (but hell, I do most of my posting from the phone so smilies are irrelevant anyway).

. Its the Site that needs to re invent the wheel and captivate the audience . There are three channels a day all showing Brady Bunch reruns . what channel do I watch today?

I would say you have to look into the uploaded picture size and make them a standard size. Some threads are centered on my screen. some of the threads take over the computer and I have to scrole to the right just to see them. "pictures too large"

Other than that the site is really coming along great!
    Connolly Marine
    High Performance Parts for your V-Drive or Jet Boat
    Order online @ www.ConnollyMarine.com
    Holley - MSD - Weiand - Berkeley - Casale - Mercruiser

Quote Originally Posted by YoPengo View Post

x1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000000000

I love the site HB, and I'm just happy to be here, but I was wondering, should we try to keep topic's in the Sandbar boating related? Or can we discuss other topics too?.

Also,(not a big deal) but, Is there any way to keep the smilies in the same order, so we don't have to search around for a particular smiley each time?.

Thanks for all the hard work though, the new site looks fantastic.