Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Morning All!

Morning All!

Hope everyone had a good Valentine's Day...what's everyone got going on today? Im going to attempt to hang a TV over a brick fireplace watched a couple YouTube videos and it looks like the only difference is the bolts I use to bolt the bracket to the brick...
    Hope everyone has a great day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Morning all.
    Wife wanted my son's room painted for Valentine's Day.
    Going from the dark blue he picked out 5 years ago to light grey. Spent yesterday painting on 2 layers of primer, today is color

Good morning Hot Boat family. Yesterday my wife wanted 2 things, well actually 3 but I can only elaborate on 2, for Valentine's Day. 1) take the weekend off off work. 2) take her shopping for a new kitchen table and counter height bar stools. Spent all day in SoCal traffic and found nothing. Got a few ideas, but for the most part finding thee right table is going to be harder than we thought.
    Fired up the blender and the jacuzzi and enjoyed a wonderful day/evening with the love of my life.
    Today, more table shopping and some V-drive painting.

Oath Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by Singleton View Post
    Morning all.
    Wife wanted my son's room painted for Valentine's Day.
    Going from the dark blue he picked out 5 years ago to light grey. Spent yesterday painting on 2 layers of primer, today is color
    I absolutely hate painting and all the prep work involved with it...We moved into a new house a month ago...A week after moving, the wife decided she wanted to paint the inside...Had to move all the furniture again but paid someone to do the painting....

I had the best Valentines Day in 20 years!!! I didn't want yesterday to end!!! Had a great day, delicious dinner and I laughed so hard I cried...now I have to figure out where all of my bruises came from????

Please pass the Tylenol

Good morning

We're both blessed the whole 365 days of the year, went to Menards and bought a complete set of kitchen appliances for the new house and came home and had nice quiet dinner at home, we'll go out next weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    I absolutely hate painting and all the prep work involved with it...We moved into a new house a month ago...A week after moving, the wife decided she wanted to paint the inside...Had to move all the furniture again but paid someone to do the painting....
    Was going to hire someone to paint the room, but my painter was 3 weeks out and my wife wanted it done. Should of done this when we hired someone to paint all the other bedrooms back in November, but our son decided last month he wanted to upgrade his room (paint and new posters).

Love this place

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424033023.338954.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  80.2 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424033037.694133.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  59.9 KB

From the Sierras to the streets of San Francisco
    Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Hope everyone had a good Valentine's Day...what's everyone got going on today? Im going to attempt to hang a TV over a brick fireplace watched a couple YouTube videos and it looks like the only difference is the bolts I use to bolt the bracket to the brick...
    Hope everyone has a great day!

thanks and yes awesome day yesterday with wifey and family (even after yesterdays crazy bay area traffic in and around the bay).
    I too am blessed to have such a loving wife.
    BTW RR1984,
    I really enjoy your morning wake up post!