Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Would you?

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    I'm liking JohnnyRotten's idea about trading sponge baths with the Mrs...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

I know staying at emerald cove You can be in for 14 days and out for 7. So I know some do that so they don't have to pay for the 7 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Milkmoney View Post
    I know staying at emerald cove You can be in for 14 days and out for 7. So I know some do that so they don't have to pay for the 7 days.
    Trying to understand what you just said, sorry I'm not too bright.

Are you saying that Emerald only allows you to stay for 14 days, then you must leave for seven?

If so I don't understand why you would have to pay for the third week if you're not staying there?

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post

Are you saying that Emerald only allows you to stay for 14 days, then you must leave for seven?

If so I don't understand why you would have to pay for the third week if you're not staying there?
    Part of the membership conditions are 14 days in and out for 7 days , you do have the option to pay for that one week , that you are suppose to be out and stay in the park
    I have ran into a few snowbirds that will go out to the desert somewhere for 7 days and others pay for the 7 days and stay in the park

Sorry maybe I worded it wrong

That sounds even worse to me. Set up for two weeks then break camp and leave for seven days, then return?

Holy pennysavers.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post

Same thing for the campers in the desert. They can only stay a couple weeks and then need to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby V View Post
    Same thing for the campers in the desert. They can only stay a couple weeks and then need to move on.
    Really? Even places like Quartzsite?

The ones in Parker sure seen like they're there forever. A few for sure I have not seen move at all.

Quote Originally Posted by ChumpChange View Post
    Really? Even places like Quartzsite?
    I don't know about Quartzsite or Parker but the desert around Havasu City you can only stay so long in one spot. Not sure if its BLM land or not.

I don't know about Quartzsite or Parker but the desert around Havasu City you can only stay so long in one spot. Not sure if its BLM land or not.
    Really? It seems like we see the same motorhomes in the same spots for months.. But maybe it just seems that way because we are in the desert so much out here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk