Thread: Tax Returns

Tax Returns

Completed mine today. Even if I'm not getting anything back, the uncertainty of not knowing the exact number is something that bothers me. Not like money is gonna earn me anything in my savings account anyway even if I would pay early. I get them done as early as possible because I'm somewhat crazy organized when it comes to money for some reason.

What say you? Tax return filer or extension filer?

Quote Originally Posted by ChumpChange View Post
    Completed mine today. Even if I'm not getting anything back, the uncertainty of not knowing the exact number is something that bothers me. Not like money is gonna earn me anything in my savings account anyway even if I would pay early. I get them done as early as possible because I'm somewhat crazy organized when it comes to money for some reason.

What say you? Tax return filer or extension filer?
    I did ours 3 weeks ago. I already had my federal return in the bank last week. Where do you think the Mr's new toy came from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    I did ours 3 weeks ago. I already had my federal return in the bank last week. Where do you think the Mr's new toy came from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nice. I didn't even have my W2 let alone 1099 Interest Statements by that time. Great use of the refund as well!

Since I'm down to only 6 different returns I should be done early March.
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

I always extend and do mine in October. I started doing that about 15 years ago and I had multiple returns to file. Once you get on that track, it is hard to do it all over again in a few months to file in February...so the trend continues. LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    "I Love Haters" - Its not a frame of mind for us...IT'S A LIFE STYLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riverbound View Post
    God himself owns a twin turbo Schiada V-Drive.

When I worked for KPMG, I always filed extensions and averaged 8 returns a year since I worked too many hours in multiple states.

Now it takes a total of 4 days from start to finish. Usually get them done in March.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Trying to get ours wrapped up today, I have been on with Schwab all AM trying to nail down our earnings/dividends/capital gains... Seems they have until 2/15 to get all of that stuff summarized and to you via snail mail... Fortunately they have a really good portal where I can export the historical details...

Absolutely paying this year... again...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams