Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    There goes everyone working too.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    There goes everyone working too.
    I have concerns about it BUT, at the same time I think that "largely" the folks that WANT go get ahead in life will respect it and smoke responsibly, just like alcohol...

I confess that I like a LITTLE, but I respect it and realize that it's against the law here so I don't/can't. I wont risk my home/job for it, it never controlled me because I never let it, I had bigger plans for my life...

I never was a beer drinker and consider a little herb a more healthy alternative...

Just my 2 cents...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    I remember seeing a DOWN WITH DRUGS film back in grade school some 40 yrs ago... They showed "the future" with POT vending machines, people buying joints out of a vending machine like you would buy a pack of smokes not long ago...

Attachment 51582
    I wonder what flavor Girl Scout Cookies...If they were Samoas I would have to give it a try even though I dont smoke lol

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    I wonder what flavor Girl Scout Cookies...If they were Samoas I would have to give it a try even though I dont smoke lol
    Better be ready to settle into your sofa for 12 hours, with plenty of THC free snacks...

P.S. its GIRLSCOUT COOKIE TIME for real...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

My Son went to Denver a few months ago and said it's a mess up there, all the homeless people and kids doing nothing but hanging around the city parks and buildings doing nothing but waiting for their next smoke, that's the problem I see, more people waiting for the working class to give them freebies, I could care less who and what you smoke, just don't make me pay for any of your crap.

My Son went to Denver a few months ago and said it's a mess up there, all the homeless people and kids doing nothing but hanging around the city parks and buildings doing nothing but waiting for their next smoke, that's the problem I see, more people waiting for the working class to give them freebies, I could care less who and what you smoke, just don't make me pay for any of your crap.
    I can TOTALLY appreciate that and feel the same way...

I can TOTALLY appreciate that and feel the same way...
    I knew that.

I knew that.
    Are you still here in MO shopping for a new lake house OR in Lost Wages OR back n FLA OR inbetween?

Are you still here in MO shopping for a new lake house OR in Lost Wages OR back n FLA OR inbetween?

We're here at LOTO, we just put an offer on a Villa at the 20MM, keep your fingers crossed it gets signed.

'ere
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement: