Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hump day!!!

Hump day!!!

Good morning everyone!
    How's everyone doing today? Racquet ball kicked my ass this morning and now I'm ready for a nap...

Hope everyone has a great day.
    Now for the daily dose of humps:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oops, looks like I forgot to edit another one lol. Damn tapatalk

Good morning.

Morning.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    good morning one and all... i had one of the best steaks last night at one of the most UNlikely places, OUTback...

They have a new item, ON THE BONE ribeye... 22 oz, this thing had some killer marble and was soooooooo juicy... I'm still stuffed...

My wife turned 50 yesterday , she knows I would have taken her to anywhere she wanted for dinner but Outback was her choice...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Good morning. Fell asleep on the couch last night, haven't done that in a long time. Not used to working in the field. Felt good actually, but no way am I gonna get used to it. I love my desk LOL

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    good morning one and all... i had one of the best steaks last night at one of the most UNlikely places, OUTback...

They have a new item, ON THE BONE ribeye... 22 oz, this thing had some killer marble and was soooooooo juicy... I'm still stuffed...

My wife turned 50 yesterday , she knows I would have taken her to anywhere she wanted for dinner but Outback was her choice...
    Happy Bday Mrs. 2MM.
    Speaking of outback, I would agree with you. A couple weeks ago, after moving in, Kim and I were starving and tired so we decided to do Outback take out. I got the 13oz Teriyaki ribeye and man was it good. Like you said, really juicy and tender. I was really surprised it was so good coming from a chain establishment like outback lol

morning from the river, beautiful day starting and temp is suppose to be close to 80, have a great hump day and the 425 is this weekend.............

Happy 50 yrs young Mrs 2MM

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    She says thanks... 50 yrs old and ROCKIN!!!
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams