Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: X-files....

Quote Originally Posted by RogerThat99 View Post
    I used to watch the X-Files. It was a good show. Towards the end, Sculley and Moulder (sp?) had to film their scenes separately because they hated each other. I can't remember what happened between them.
    lol wasn't aware of that. I guess even millions of dollars isn't enough for people to set aside their differences and work together.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Final episode, starting now...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Final episode, starting now...
    Probably won't even watch it. Losing my patience in my old age. Maybe that's a bad descriptor. Seems like they waited so long to re-air this they're trying way to hard to make up lost ground.

On the other hand, maybe this is a do or die test. Make a wad of money, if it doesn't work out great, who cares. If it does, make a pile of money and and life is great.

In any event, I don't wanna be a Guinea pig. If it makes it I'll start watching the new episodes. If it doesn't, glad I didn't watch these lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was a weird ending.... Seems like they are doing a pilot to bring it back....

Maybe just a teaser for all of us old school Xfiles fans.... Seeing the smoking man smoke through a hole in his throat was a bit much, I found my mind wandering through the whole episode last night....
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

It was a weird ending.... Seems like they are doing a pilot to bring it back....

Maybe just a teaser for all of us old school Xfiles fans.... Seeing the smoking man smoke through a hole in his throat was a bit much, I found my mind wandering through the whole episode last night....
    I didn't see it! Sounds like a weird one, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    I didn't see it! Sounds like a weird one, huh?

Yeeep, they started off strong... Oh well... :(

Yeeep, they started off strong... Oh well... :(
    Boooooo!