Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Puke EVERYWHERE!!!!

I'm pretty much the only one good (so far).

Wife is down for the count sick. My five year old just made a dash for the toilet. Got to her doorway and sprayed the walls. Fortunately got mostly out if her room and to the tiled hallway. 22 month old boy was pukin all day yesterday. My four year old and myself are the only ones without a reversal of fortune so far.

The three day old seems okay so far. Babies are supposed to spit up. In-laws are in baby duty and takin her to wife when feeding time and I got everybody else.

I hate the smell of puke! I need a good carpet cleaner this week!

GRADS2112
    Your wife just gave birth and now is throwing up?....that's one rough week.

Yeah. She is not doing well at all with this. Not a fan of seeing wife in so much pain.

Awesome cleaning a crib of puke at 1:30am. White shag rugs arent the best when there's salsa looking puke all over them.

Nights like this make me wish I had cable. Nothing on network tv to watch in between clean-ups. :(

Puke EVERYWHERE!!!!

Sorry Mateo, but how's new daughter doing?
    Edit maybe you are referring to your new daughter, anyway hope your family is all better soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Stainless; 12-01-2012 at 07:23 AM.
    CH3NO2

Wendi

Puke EVERYWHERE!!!!

Omg you poor thing!! Hope everyone feels better and I hope you don't get it. Wow you have a big family

Quote Originally Posted by drhoback View Post
    Sorry Mateo, but how's new daughter doing?
    Edit maybe you are referring to your new daughter, anyway hope your family is all better soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The new daughter is good so far. I have three girls and a boy, all under 5.5yrs old.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Omg you poor thing!! Hope everyone feels better and I hope you don't get it. Wow you have a big family
    Final numbers have been reached!

Get better

Son is stuufy BAD
    daughter a little bit
    seems like 1/2 the people at work, gym, and neighbors all got something.
    many of them stomach stuff
    RSCHAP1

Looks like another long night ahead. Put down painters plastic around the crib and other danger zones for easy night time clean-up. Little boy was good all day and just popped! Sickness SUCKS!!!!