Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Wendi

Puke EVERYWHERE!!!!

Omg you poor thin I really feel bad for all of you :(

That sucks. I have two really young kids as well who are both sick. 2-1/2 years and 5 months.

For the love! I guess this isn't stopping anytime soon! I'm not up this early because I like to clean puke but Ive done more of that than my day job!

dang I hope you guys are on the mend, lets see some baby pics puking or not!!!! I love babies!

*disclaimer: I enjoy babies, no I don't baby sit, if you need Birthcontrol. I'll gladly send you my 13 & 10 year old for a day of "why you don't need kids".

Puke EVERYWHERE!!!!

Yeah, how's your family tonight Mateo? Got to be getting better by now right? Hopefully this will give you some immunization for rest of winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by drhoback View Post
    Yeah, how's your family tonight Mateo? Got to be getting better by now right? Hopefully this will give you some immunization for rest of winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Will let you know in morning. Wife is feelin better. No puke from the kiddos during the day but they made it through yesterday as well only to start pukin through the night. Daughter complaining her tummy hurt right before bed tonight. Boy puked all over me last night.

Have a ton of pics but haven't gotten over to computer yet. Will throw a couple on tomorrow.