Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    The more we offer valid input and worthwhile information, the better chance the membership and activity will increase and sponsorship will be easier to land. I, for one, would like to thank you for this venue and I'll thank all the members I've had the pleasure to interface with regularly here.

Congrats on the new sponsorship and I'll look forward to years more here.
    Thank you Doc. There are a lot of good people here and I certainly appreciate your posts as well as those who take the time to contribute. It is certainly appreciated.

Looking forward to this year. I'm going to do my best to provide as much content as I possibly can. Hopefully the members will continue to post whatever the have. I for one enjoy the stuff I get to see here!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Ya you get to deal with me for another year lol
    No, you get to deal with me for another year! Lol.. Can you handle it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    No, you get to deal with me for another year! Lol.. Can you handle it?

Piece of cake!!

I'm dying to go boating, see boating, smell boating, hear boating, absolutely anything boating.

For some reason this winter has lasted for an eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    We're with ya Hotboat.
    You're a trooper Joey, and I appreciate your posts especially since you live in the boating mecca of the US. I'm so jealous!

That's awesome News! I really enjoy it here and enjoy the people I have met through here. Let's all try and make this year the best one yet for Hotboat.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    You're a trooper Joey, and I appreciate your posts especially since you live in the boating mecca of the US. I'm so jealous!
    After we get all our house stuff squared away, we're going to come out West, don't know when yet, but Parker and few of the other places look like we need to check out.

I've got some big news about our house find at LOTO, not ready yet to spill the beans, but soon, I hope we get to tip a beers this Summer at the Shootout.

Congrats on the Godaddy help, we use them, good company.

congrats on the new deal............

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    After we get all our house stuff squared away, we're going to come out West, don't know when yet, but Parker and few of the other places look like we need to check out.

I've got some big news about our house find at LOTO, not ready yet to spill the beans, but soon, I hope we get to tip a beers this Summer at the Shootout.

Congrats on the Godaddy help, we use them, good company.
    When you come to Parker I have you covered. You'll love it. Like a mini, er, micro Florida trip. Different flavor, different boats, and lots of heat if you come in the summer.

I got a taste of LOTO a couple years ago, now I need my fix

Quote Originally Posted by rioracr View Post
    congrats on the new deal............
    Thank you sir. Bit of a relief. When I bought this place four or so years ago, I honestly had no idea what I was gonna do with it. And I certainly had no idea of the costs associated with keeping the doors open. So I'm glad I got this worked out with GoDaddy, I was a little worried. Just a wee bit

Another year of lost productivity ahead.