A day at the stadium

just a quick pic. Started skiing on a weekly basis with some old and new friends.been hanging with Charlie(chazz) Saunders down there too more pics next week👍👍👍

broadcasting live from the LBC
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Gotta be freezing cold water brrrrr

It was a little brisk on the first dunk.but after that it was perfect.i don't have a full wetsuit right now I only have a drysuit and it's nowhere near cold enough to use it.Vic you should stop by and join us one of these days we have beer too😎👍👍

Brrr............I used to do that crazy stuff years ago, now the closet thing that cold is the ice cold Bud Light in my hand, have fun.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    I wanna go!!!

LB, im looking forward to coming down and meeting up with your crew...

We have prolly watched you all at the stadium several times and didn't know it...

Looks like we will be back out the weekend prior to the NEEDLES event and all of that week + the Needles event...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    I wanna go!!!

LB, im looking forward to coming down and meeting up with your crew...

We have prolly watched you all at the stadium several times and didn't know it...

Looks like we will be back out the weekend prior to the NEEDLES event and all of that week + the Needles event...
    What's up 2mm. We ski with a blue and white TIGE' non rollbar boat.. when I get the call I'll let you what day during the week we will be going.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    sounds good, Im looking forward to meeting up so I can put a face with a name...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    sounds good, Im looking forward to meeting up so I can put a face with a name...
    Gonna be skiing this Wednesday the 4th at the stadium around 1130

DAVE

Looks fun. Marine Stadium is down the street from our house and I've been wanting to do just this!
    HB6C