Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    $7.00 from the guy walking down the street. Good deal!
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421706331.052706.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  77.9 KB

It just finally hit me, you're on a Holiday.

You bankers LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    It just finally hit me, you're on a Holiday.

You bankers LOL
    Best kind of holiday. When all the common folk work!

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Mateo, I will "one up ya"...

My FIL did this off of downtown LB, he was marking the shoal for the C.G... He cant hear very well and didnt hear his depth sounder going off... They used to go and REset the markers at Catalina and various points for the C.G....

52' Carver three years old, high and dry... This one cost some bucks to fix... Two new props, one new strut, one prop shaft, and a new coat of paint on the bottom... All fixed by Dinko in San pedro when he was in business...

Name:  moonlight1.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  54.9 KB

Name:  moonlight2.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  42.7 KB

He made the front page of the paper and I dont mean the Grunion Gazette... He did the same thing in Glacier Bay AK when she was 100 days old... That is 1 million in Carver/dual everything Raytheon/auto pilot/customizations
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 01-19-2015 at 04:49 PM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Boats out of Water!

This one always make me smile....check the boat name...
    Last edited by HB Vic; 01-19-2015 at 06:22 PM.

Carl Carl Carl. You know posting pics with rdp watermark is a no no

that doesn't just happen on ocean waters it also happens on the Colorado river from needles to davis dam. I learned that the hard way with a 26 ft Nordic viking 30 years ago. I was lucky I had 4 kids along and the out drives were still in the water. I got it off the sandy beach with a lesson learned

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Carl Carl Carl. You know posting pics with rdp watermark is a no no

So sorry Vic, didn't look for the watermark, just pulled from my photo files. I guess that I grabbed it from there.

Did you at least find the humor in the situation and boat name?

C

Quote Originally Posted by CampbellCarl View Post
    So sorry Vic, didn't look for the watermark, just pulled from my photo files. I guess that I grabbed it from there.

C
    No worries. Just take the watermark off like an unnamed moderator does.

Quote Originally Posted by CampbellCarl View Post

C
    Carl I find humor in almost everything these days. Someone a little while ago returned a $20 item at Target so they can order it online with free shipping to save $3.00. I laugh out loud almost every 5-10 minutes LOL.

The watermark isn't a big deal, just don't want to cause anyone any undue stress. People are so stressed out these days
    Last edited by HB Vic; 01-20-2015 at 09:39 PM.