Boating Schedule

Well its January and we finished up the boating schedule for 2015.

1. Tickfaw 200...This is an event that Mr. Hotboat committed to attending this year. Oh and I better not hear any excuses.

2. Texas Outlaw Challenge...this is always a fun event.

3. Destin Florida Powerboat Club...This event is on the list as we have never done a FPC event before. [Subject to the promoter accepting West Coast boaters and waiving Membership requirements...Sorry I am not coming all the way from San Diego to pay for a membership I will never use.]

4. LOTO...Aside from Tickfaw this is the best venue for all around Mid-West boating. Something about LOTO the people, venue promoter and the boaters...it will always be KING in my book.

5. Lake Powell Challenge...I heard good things about this event and have put it on our schedule.

Honorable Mentions:

Lake Lanier Pirates Run,

NEW Poker Run
    Grand Lake of the Cherokee's is getting things ready for their first ever Poker Run & Shootout. Interested to hear what they have to offer.

Thanks for posting Kap. I'm trying to work something out with Captain Ron for LOTO. Would LOVE LOVE LOVE to go back again this year!!

Tickfaw. Yes.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Springfield LA.... Hmmmm.... I wonder if FOrkin Crazy sold his Howard yet...

I am LONG overdue for a visit to see ole F.C. and the Bayou Boyzzzzzzzz...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Wondering if any other members are planning to attend any boating events?

Sounds like a good time and a lot of work.

Desert Storm and Lake Powell for me this year.