Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Just launched my boat (Tri-Toon) and got it back in the slip a couple of hours ago. I had it out for it's annual service and fixed a couple of things that needed attention....all ready for the Balloon festival this weekend if the wind ever stops blowing

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    Just launched my boat (Tri-Toon) and got it back in the slip a couple of hours ago. I had it out for it's annual service and fixed a couple of things that needed attention....all ready for the Balloon festival this weekend if the wind ever stops blowing
    Just a tad early for that kind of thing here Mr65Kcode...

Enjoy... SUCKA
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

We can boat all year and here I am getting wound up to boat back at LOTO, I love that Lake.

I've got someone all lined up to come haul the Formula back up North before the end of April, gotta be ready for Summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    Does Hallett not through-bolt their stuff.....seriously......should'a bought a Schiada
    Some of it...I put everything on the list so I would check em all. Cleats were through-bolted with back up plates. Bimini hardware (installed by Custom Canvas I assume) was not. Some of the screws are too close to edges in confined areas for nuts. I'm bringing a small grinder out this weekend to make some room to do it right.

Schiada??? Never heard of it

It isn't a boat, but it feels like one lol

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421285868.919045.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  36.7 KB

I think her new name is SEVEN YEAR ITCH...

Awake after her seven year slumber...

Name:  sang 4.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  67.6 KB

Name:  sang 3.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  88.4 KB

Name:  sang 1.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  68.7 KB

Anna, the birthday girl showing off her new bike...
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 01-17-2015 at 05:20 PM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Had to remove driveshaft/flexplate/coupler and pull the engine so that I could do some work on the bellhousing.

The starter nose for the gear reduction starter wouldn't fit into this bellhousing. Also had to find the separator plate to index the starter. The black plate in the photo is essential on a FORD to have proper starter gear to flywheel engagement, IF you get this right your starter drive will last a LONG time on a FORD.

Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  54.0 KB
    It's time to bolt it all back up and start wiring this biotch...
    Name:  IMG_1167.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  81.5 KB
    Solid 1/8" clearance now on the starter drive...
    Name:  IMG_1166.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  48.5 KB
    This bellhousing originally had bolt on feet which I didn't want...
    Name:  bellhousing.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  42.8 KB
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 01-26-2015 at 06:56 PM.