Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Helping a friend pick a ring

No, it isn't for me. I don't have that kinda coin. These things have to be North of $5500.

Which one do you think is nicer? This one #1?

Name:  ring2.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  8.2 KB

Or this one #2??

Name:  ring4.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  26.6 KB

Or this one #3??

Name:  ring3.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  32.7 KB

Name:  10441030_832919096783783_1286884615381783312_n.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  42.1 KB

That's getting off cheap for one of those things that will end up costing WAY more money in the long run. Rent! Rent! Rent!

Oh, and diamonds are supposed to be round.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    Name:  10441030_832919096783783_1286884615381783312_n.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  42.1 KB

That's getting off cheap for one of those things that will end up costing WAY more money in the long run. Rent! Rent! Rent!

Oh, and diamonds are supposed to be round.
    I'm tired of renting, time to buy

Oops I meant he's tired of renting.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I'm tired of renting, time to buy
    Those who don't learn from history are condemned to repeat it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Oops I meant he's tired of renting.
    Good save!

I bought a ring once, like 10 years ago and change. Never officially gave it to her, things didn't work out as she liked banging her customers in the equipment rental biz, so I traded the ring in on a watch. Was supposed to remind me not to be a dumbass again. 4 1/2 years ago I started down the same path, and 3 years ago I learned the same lesson. Should have listened to the watch.

Yea those all look too feminine for you. $5500??? You need to step it up a tad. I'm thinking $35-40k range at least.

I disagree with J-dog...if you have the privilege of meeting someone you love, who makes your heart melt, makes you smile just thinking about her and she feels the same about you...snatch her up or a smarter man will! Don't be the dumbass with the "one that got away" stories and regrets. Throw caution to the wind!!

Statistically married men are the happiest people followed by single women...don't let her figure that out before tying her down.

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Hey we're NOT talking about me. I'm not the one who bagged a young hot model, my buddy did. My hand hurts from high fiving him. But now he wants to settle down and knock her up. Not what I would recommend doing, but hey, its not my life

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    Those who don't learn from history are condemned to repeat it.

Good save!

I bought a ring once, like 10 years ago and change. Never officially gave it to her, things didn't work out as she liked banging her customers in the equipment rental biz, so I traded the ring in on a watch. Was supposed to remind me not to be a dumbass again. 4 1/2 years ago I started down the same path, and 3 years ago I learned the same lesson. Should have listened to the watch.
    Where are you finding these women? Sheesh I can understand your aversion to marriage now.

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Yea those all look too feminine for you. $5500??? You need to step it up a tad. I'm thinking $35-40k range at least.

I disagree with J-dog...if you have the privilege of meeting someone you love, who makes your heart melt, makes you smile just thinking about her and she feels the same about you...snatch her up or a smarter man will! Don't be the dumbass with the "one that got away" stories and regrets. Throw caution to the wind!!

Statistically married men are the happiest people followed by single women...don't let her figure that out before tying her down.

Sent from my Bat Cave...
    $35-40K? holy guacamole

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post

Sent from my Bat Cave...
    Once upon a time a guy met a girl, fell in love, asked her to marry him... she said no.

He lived happily ever after playing golf, riding motorcycles, having fast boats, fast cars, deep sea fishing...