Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkmoney View Post
    Good luck hotboat for 2015

And good luck Vic on ur life adventures. I know some stuff and don't know some other stuff ...

Good luck Eli , hope you Pratice what some of your thoughts are in your post
    Thanks MM. But don't believe everything you hear about me, especially if it didn't come from me

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Despite the UPs and DOWNs and the BIG WOPPER mistake I made by jokingly starting the DEEP WINTER PIT BULL thread (which I truly regret), I am glad that I'm here... I made some really cool new friends / I was fortunate enough to meet and party with some and hope to meet the rest of yall in 2015... I thoroughly enjoy the relaxed DRAMA FREE atmosphere...

I'm looking forward to some fun times in SoCal/AZ/Needles/LOTO/Wheatland 2015... AND looking forward to putting my Sanger in the water when things warm up...

Pat Eason / Darnez for Pres/Vice Pres in 2016!!!
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 01-05-2015 at 01:35 PM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Hahaha 2MM I totally forgot that was you

Happy 2015 Hotboat people: "Lets do something even if its wrong"

Quote Originally Posted by Milkmoney View Post
    Good luck hotboat for 2015

And good luck Vic on ur life adventures. I know some stuff and don't know some other stuff ...

Good luck Eli , hope you Pratice what some of your thoughts are in your post
    Thanks! To be honest I already started practicing that a while back...I'm sure there are a ton of people who are scratching their head at why I changed my number and didn't give the new number to them. It's not like I'm going to be a douchebag to someone who's a douchebag to me...I'm just gonna ignore them.

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Hahaha 2MM I totally forgot that was you
    I have a incredible knack of saying the WRONG thing at the WORST possible time... 2mm >>>
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    I have a incredible knack of saying the WRONG thing at the WORST possible time... 2mm >>>
    I knew that thing was going South the second you pressed reply lol

I've decided that my mantra for 2015 will be all about 'integrity'....a high school teacher and coach impressed me many years ago with the thought that the only thing that one takes with you when you shuffle off of this mortal coil is your own integrity...it belongs to no one but you.

C

Quote Originally Posted by CampbellCarl View Post
    I've decided that my mantra for 2015 will be all about 'integrity'....a high school teacher and coach impressed me many years ago with the thought that the only thing that one takes with you when you shuffle off of this mortal coil is your own integrity...it belongs to no one but you.

C
    Nothing wrong with that at all. Not much else you get to take with you. But integrity is also important while your still on this planet. Some people don't realize that until its too late.

Great posts, really love it. And a big thank you, Vic for keeping Hotboat.com alive! Look forward to another great year, with great people!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2015 is all about MC&H.