Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    No problem with tapatalk here so far.any how put your phone away and party like a rock star there in CANCUN😎

broadcasting live from the LBC

Well I've been trying to get used to this new format and I can't. It really sucks bad. Spent a little time looking for a new forum reader but nothing yet.

Worst upgrade by tapatalk yet. They would be better off rolling this back one version.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Well I've been trying to get used to this new format and I can't. It really sucks bad. Spent a little time looking for a new forum reader but nothing yet.

Worst upgrade by tapatalk yet. They would be better off rolling this back one version.
    Name:  app for that.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  26.2 KB

-In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

I agree with that!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yah! Def sucks!!! I may be having a lil HB withdrawals not being able to post pics and all lol.

Apparently many hundreds or more of tapatalk users are very unhappy with the latest release. So much so that a thread to voice the complaints has been started on the Tapatalk forum. The Tapatalk people have acknowledged the issues and complaints, but so far seem to be unwilling to roll back to the previous version. I think the only hope is if forum operators continue to complain. I'm not sure if there is a vehicle for the users to complain, but I will try and find out.

Tapatalk, for me, in previous versions was a streamlined and easy way to check forums vs actually logging in via a browser. Tapatalk has killed this method for me. The # of threads is limited in view and navigating is a pain in the ass. Not to mention its almost impossible to see which mode you're in.

Hopefully tapatalk will figure this out soon. It really has seemed to kill the ease of using the site for smart phone users. And that has impacted this site even more.

Once again, a programmer trying to tell us what is best for us.

Sent from Tapakeg

Tapatalk issue....need help...

I don't get how they can not let me post pics from Pro when I fully paid for the version...

I still use pro if not posting pics because it is so much more user friendly

There was some mention of pro, I'll have to check again, but I think it's gone.

So get this. I can no longer start a thread in the new tapatalk. The app will crash every time. Gunna try starting a thread in pro and then going back to free to post a pic. We shall see how that works out.....
    Jeez what I have to go through to post in HB lol