Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar

Toll Road Hwy 73 - One Time Toll

Should I pay it???

Is it enforced???
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

We just did it this last week..

Onetimetoll.com

Sent from somewhere on the water
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Seriously fuck a duck

I was scared the toll cops would come get me

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Seriously fuck a duck

Quote Originally Posted by 28eliminator View Post
    I was scared the toll cops would come get me

LOL, I'm on the site now and forgot to get the license # from my FILs van...

We just got back to St Louis and it's 20 degrees F...................................
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 12-30-2014 at 10:09 PM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Yes pay it. They effing shaft you if you don't. Price goes up by the hundreds!

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Yes pay it. They effing shaft you if you don't. Price goes up by the hundreds!
    Doing it, the ONE TIME TOLL site is slower than Shiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat...

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Doing it, the ONE TIME TOLL site is slower than Shiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat...
    Yah I heard it sucks. John and Ken am640 out here talk about how horrible it is all the time

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Yah I heard it sucks. John and Ken am640 out here talk about how horrible it is all the time
    Done... Here I am sitting and waiting on the website page to build, after 20 minutes I go and look at my GMAIL account and the payment confirmation mail is there, in my inbox... I've been waiting 25 minutes now and the page still hasn't finished building but I have my confirmation so I'm good TA go...

TY for the advice gents...

10 hrs later and the page still didnt build on the ONE TIME TOLL website... Don't be surprised if it craps out on yall...

Take you plates off when you travel.