Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Did tapatalk update overnight????

This is what my screen looks like this morning....
    Gunna take a min to get used to

Hmmm not that I'm aware of. Mine is the same

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Hotboat's avitar looks like it updated Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

Whats a tapatalk?
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    This is what my screen looks like this morning....
    Gunna take a min to get used to

That looks really old, Stainless doesn't post here anymore lol

My Tapatalk has been like that for months. It's annoying. I prefer the old way.

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post

Sent from my Bat Cave...
    As my mom used to tell us, "you kids would gripe if you were hung with a new rope"...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    As my mom used to tell us kids, "you would gripe if you were hung with a new rope"...
    Don't get me wrong...I love new things...shoes, clothes, cars, jewelry, furniture, boats, bikinis, vacation tickets...new software meh, not so much. It's not better it's more steps. So what I could do in 1 step now takes 4. It's like MSOffice and Mac...they keep "updating" but all that's happened is I went from 1 click on the screen I'm working on to print and now I have to go to a different screen then pick the print option and then pick the detailed print option. So, yea I'm not a fan things that complicate my life.

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Are you viewing your timeline?

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Sent from my Bat Cave...
    Mine has changed twice in the past couple months. I was on the Pro version which I loved...Then I was no longer able to upload pics from that version....Had to switch to free.
    On the free version, I was no longer able to edit pics before posting through tapatalk. I had to edit pics in photo then upload. Now it changed to this.....Oh well just gotta get past the learning curve I guess lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Are you viewing your timeline?

This is how it shows up on my under the sandbar.....