Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Are you viewing your timeline?
    I use to be able to go straight to Timeline and now it takes me to some "summary" style page and I have to get to the timeline. It's so annoying

Sent from my Bat Cave...

I didn't do the up-date. Seems a lot of folks don't like it.

This is what my home screen looks like now. Is this how everyone's is?

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    This is what my home screen looks like now. Is this how everyone's is?
    Mine changes all the time. I can't figure out why it's on a screen or how it decided to get that screen as the home screen that day, hour, minute. It has more personalities than I do!!

Sent from my Bat Cave...

It's best if you use the timeline. Tapatalk logs out periodically so you have to go back to this site. But for me timeline view is the best.

It's best if you use the timeline. Tapatalk logs out periodically so you have to go back to this site. But for me timeline view is the best.
    That's the view I use all the time. But, when I open the APP it's always on a different front page. And it takes different steps to get to the Timeline...it's not a big deal, I'm just being picky and lazy lol

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Don't get me wrong...I love new things...shoes, clothes, cars, jewelry, furniture, boats, bikinis, vacation tickets...new software meh, not so much. It's not better it's more steps. So what I could do in 1 step now takes 4. It's like MSOffice and Mac...they keep "updating" but all that's happened is I went from 1 click on the screen I'm working on to print and now I have to go to a different screen then pick the print option and then pick the detailed print option. So, yea I'm not a fan things that complicate my life.

Sent from my Bat Cave...
    Im messin with U

I dont have tapatalk and I cant view any of the pics uploaded by tapatalk it seems...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Im messin with U

Is that always the case?

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    That's the view I use all the time. But, when I open the APP it's always on a different front page. And it takes different steps to get to the Timeline...it's not a big deal, I'm just being picky and lazy lol

Sent from my Bat Cave...
    Tapatalk isn't strictly for HB. I'm sure that's what they log you out so you can visit RDP on occasion

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Tapatalk isn't strictly for HB. I'm sure that's what they log you out so you can visit RDP on occasion
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams