Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Her dad is an attorney and a cop

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Double trouble

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    If I could I wrap them in bubble wrap. Last year I was sitting on the sofa with my niece playing peekaboo and my sister came out of no where to wipe her nose, startled both of us and my niece flipped over off the couch on the floor. She looked so scared. I picked her up and we both started crying. I'm not sure who was crying harder. I was mortified. She was holding on to me so tight, not even her mom could separate us...I just hope they're always safe.

You had me at trampoline!! As long as it's netted.

Sent from my Bat Cave...
    And then super stock circle boats, and drag boats, and K boats going 145MPH.... And an Eliminator with twin blown 540BBCs that will run 170...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    And then super stock circle boats, and drag boats, and K boats going 145MPH.... And an Eliminator with twin blown 540BBCs that will run 170...
    This just keeps getting better..

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    This just keeps getting better..

Sent from my Bat Cave...
    THEN they break the news to you that they are joining the traveling circus and will be doing high wire acts... And Lion taming...

Yeah, they grow up so fast...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Last present today!
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419646487.619040.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  93.7 KB

And some toys!
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419646512.954736.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  100.0 KB

Rather then exchanging presents we give to wounded warriors, that feeling is the best present of all

Quote Originally Posted by sangermike View Post
    Rather then exchanging presents we give to wounded warriors, that feeling is the best present of all
    I love that idea! We use to give toys to Toys for Tots and after my niece was born we started slacking. I think most because the Marines stopped collecting at the entrance of stores and it slips my mind. Now I feel terrible.

Sent from my Bat Cave...

A new IMac computer
    And the usual few bottles
    SAILOR JERRY
    CAPTAIN MORGAN
    MAKERS MARK
    MAKERS 46
    and a few nice button up shirts etc.

broadcasting live from the LBC
    Attached Images Attached Images