Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Head Count Needed for GN7 Celebration of Life

I'll post a thread here, RDP, PB, V-Drives and Ron Hill's site.

Please provide the total number of folks in your party and please do so on one site only.

Afternoon of January 31st, 2015

8812 Nogal Ave
    Whittier CA 90606

CampbellCarl - 2

Wish I could make this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Wish I could make this.

Do it Vic. I was serious about 30 amp RV outlets, bring the moho, party all you want then stay the night. I will allow you to buy breakfast on Sunday...

Quote Originally Posted by CampbellCarl View Post
    Do it Vic. I was serious about 30 amp RV outlets, bring the moho, party all you want then stay the night. I will allow you to buy breakfast on Sunday...
    Already paid for a Vegas trip. But I'm not all that excited about sharing with 400,000 other people lol

Quote Originally Posted by CampbellCarl View Post
    Googled your address that you posted. How many boats and RVs do you have in that HUGE back yard.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby V View Post
    Googled your address that you posted. How many boats and RVs do you have in that HUGE back yard.
    23 in the back forty and another 5 up by the house...not all mine...well, a couple are...

Do you know Tiny around the corner?

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Do you know Tiny around the corner?
    Just met him once maybe 12-15 years ago. Thought I had heard that he passed...maybe not, don't start any rumors.

Still alive. Fixin up that park more and more every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Still alive. Fixin up that park more and more every day.
    I knew that he had Tiny's Auto in behind the RV park and I recall meeting an older woman that ran the RV park. Did she pass and Tiny bought the property?

She (the older RV park owner) had some old pix of past movie stars that she was related to.....like that big boobed, red headed star that played opposite John Wayne in McLintock...can't recall her name.

Very cool old Victorian home sits in the middle of all of that.