Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CampbellCarl View Post
    I've bad mouthed Rattle Can a couple of times but I imagine that means nothing around here...

Thank you for the kind words...I appreciate them very much.

Carl
    FIxed it for you...

Carl, your a real peach... Can't wait to chill with you gents in a few weeks...

I do have some insight on the MOHO trans that I will share when we get a few minutes in Needles...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Who here misses Campbell Carl and GN7? I didn't know GN7 except on the boards. I was pretty good friends with Carl. I'm a glad I got a chance to see him in the hospital before he passed. He passed about 30 minutes after I left.

RIP Carl. Old School Cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    "I Love Haters" - Its not a frame of mind for us...IT'S A LIFE STYLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riverbound View Post
    God himself owns a twin turbo Schiada V-Drive.

Carl was a good man. Really miss him.

GN7’s posts here were pretty wild lol.

I did meet him once at a Parker race. Seemed completely normal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think of Carl often. Sure miss seeing him at the boating events .....

Didn't know gn7 personally , although seen him at many races over the years and he made me laugh on the boards.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I miss them both, very different memories for Bob and Carl but all good for each

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Carl was a great guy and there was a lot about him that reminded me of my late brother... We had some good laughs while he and Armon were on "security patrol"
    How could you NOT love a smile/mug like this???
    Name:  carl 2012 enduro.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  100.6 KB

Bob GN7 and I did hit a rough patch as did most but that quickly faded from my memory, only good and fun memories remain...
    Name:  bob devine and bob graf.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  280.2 KB
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

I miss those guys too, always a good time to hang around them, Bob was walking dictionary when it came to engines and history of race boats, Carl was a cool calm guy just there to hang out RIP, to both of them

Wow, what a throw back. Carl was a great man from what I knew of him and fun to hang out with. Bobby on the other hand was not only a friend but also a historian of all things. I so enjoyed talking with him on the phone or at a race, we always had a great time talking and of course talking shit to each other. He talked some mean shit but he was always right. Miss you Bobby Graeff GN7. May they both RIP. ♥️