Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Rut roh bun in the oven

I never had the privilege of meeting Bob in person but today I found out what a "Special Guy" he was to many of you. In a strange way I can say that I met Bob in Spirit. Carl it was a pleasure meeting and chatting with you and I just wanted to say that your "One Class Act"... Jim

what a great celebration!! Thank you, Carl for opening your home for Bobby's goodbye!! Love you, Bobby. Great to see so many good people that he touched in so many ways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice indeed. He definitely had a lot of good friends. RIP Bob

Very nice ..... wish I could've met him, seen him at the races many times but never seemed like the right time to bother him ....I'm in the same business he was and would've highly valued his opinion on a lot of things.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    I so wish that I could have been there with everyone... Sorry I couldn't make it...

Carl, thanks for stepping up and giving GN7 a very fitting send off, CandACE thanks for sharing the video, Ross thanks for the words...

Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Very nice video!

Very cool opening your house Carl.

The circle boat race family is close and the Grand National family even closer. It's the damndest thing to see inside of the family. They take care of each other like no other sport I've been around. You need a propshaft? Here's my spare....you need a v-drive? Here's my spare. I guess that to have a great race you must have running boats so whatever you need to get on the water...all you need to do is ask.

It was my pleasure to host this deal for Bob. We had 5 GN boats on the lawn, 1 SE boat (all RaysonCrafts) and 3 collector cars. Guessing about 100+ folks for some beverages, tacos, laughs, stories and a couple of tears.

So long Bob, I'll see you at the finish line...

Carl

Thank you for hosting Carl. I may have to put that sticker on my Comp Jet and take Bob for a ride.
    That'll give him one more thing to give me shit about when I see him on the other side.