Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

2015 Los Angeles Boat Show, Feb 19-22, 2015

Its time to start thinking about this again.

Last years show was definitely larger than years past. I haven't decided if we will have a presence again next year, but I'm considering it.

My only issue with last year was the overwhelming presence of pontoon boats. Not that I'm not a fan, would just prefer to see more performance boats. So we shall see.

More show info here:

http://www.losangelesboatshow.com/at...s/default.aspx

Poontoons are just the "in thing" right now. Will still go to show though.

I must've been asleep at the helm. Did I just read that pontoons are the in thing? Those are words I'd never imagine would occupy the same sentence. Not a hater, in our family we have a 24' J/C pontoon, 2 Honda PWC's, 24' Lavey Craft, 21' Hallett Vector and an 89' Bezer.

Oath Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by MrDenton View Post
    I must've been asleep at the helm. Did I just read that pontoons are the in thing? Those are words I'd never imagine would occupy the same sentence. Not a hater, in our family we have a 24' J/C pontoon, 2 Honda PWC's, 24' Lavey Craft, 21' Hallett Vector and an 89' Bezer.

Oath Keeper
    Pontoons seem to be the things selling which would make them the "in" thing to manufacturers. Tons of them at last years show and throughout the year.

I have not been since 2007, I think that was the last year it was on 2 levels. I'm seriously thinking about going again this year. It would nice to see an exhibitor list though. Dead link on their site.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    I have not been since 2007, I think that was the last year it was on 2 levels. I'm seriously thinking about going again this year. It would nice to see an exhibitor list though. Dead link on their site.
    I'll see if I can get through to the progressive people.

Feast your eyes on this

Name:  10846474_10152876117749337_8227698495115901793_n.jpg
Views: 215
Size:  44.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Probz View Post
    Feast your eyes on this

Name:  10846474_10152876117749337_8227698495115901793_n.jpg
Views: 215
Size:  44.3 KB

Love It!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Pontoons seem to be the things selling which would make them the "in" thing to manufacturers. Tons of them at last years show and throughout the year.
    From what I understand Toons are the number #1 selling boat on the market as of last year

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Probz View Post
    Feast your eyes on this
    That thing is a behemoth to stand on.