Got a little bored Saturday night

Since Saturday nights are usually spent at work, we hadn't made any plans. It was late and the wife and kid were staying warm in the house. I was alone in the garage cleaning my Ruger LC9 and a couple other guns. Was heading to the hills to check zero and put my weekly 50 rounds through my carry gun (LC9). I had a few cans of Rustoleum paint and some mesh netting.
    Well, here it is...Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418688565.942121.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  107.2 KB
    On the bench I thought it looked pretty cool. Then after seeing this video, if I had used more earth tone colors, it would be a pretty good camouflage. So, I did this to an old pellet gun after a visit to home depot. Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418688798.607568.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  71.7 KB

Oath Keeper

That's pretty cool. Regular old spray paint huh?

Where do you go shoot at?

They both look really cool. I was only able to watch about 10 seconds of the video. The wifi on the plane is not awesome. But I like the slow motion.

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Quote Originally Posted by djunkie View Post
    Where do you go shoot at?
    Near Lake Mathews. I live at the base of the mountains in the distance. That The Cleveland National Forest, no target shooting there. I hunt Coyotes and Deer up there. This is a few thousand acres of BLM land we shoot at. On a weekday I set up my steel targets midway up that first hill, that's 620 yrds. I group in about 6" at that distance.

Oath Keeper

Very nice. Wish I had somewhere close to shoot something other than my hand guns

My leather IWB holster is already wearing the paint off the edges, but that's ok, adds to the look. This is no show piece.

Oath Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Probz View Post
    That's pretty cool. Regular old spray paint huh?
    Yup.

Oath Keeper

I like it

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611