Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Going to leave Ontario Friday am early.
    Perfect!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have not attended this show in the past, do yourself a huge favor and make this one.

You will not find a bigger selection of the most detailed and custom boats and hot rods anywhere else at the same time. You would probably have to do 3-4 other shows to see the quantity and caliber of boats and cars you'll see at this show. The time, effort, and love these people put in to their rides is beyond comprehension. One of my favorite shows because of the cars along side the boats. Not to mention the boat runs up and down the river all weekend.

Don't miss out. Needles is close.

See ya there!

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    If anyone would like a give-a-way hotboat.com T shirt, send me a PM with your size. I'll bring a few dozen or so T's with me. Members only please.

Unfortunately I will not have any merchandise available for sale. I'm trying to get the webstore back up soon.
    Do you have any 5xL??? I have been hittin these hard all day long... Im in doughnut HEAVEN...

Name:  douuuuuuuuuuuughnutsssss.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  59.0 KB
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    I wonder if we could get ole LIFES ROUGH to give a TRI-TIP cooking lesson

IF it is anything like his painting lesson, it would be VIDEO worthy...

I do recall a Long Beach event a few years back where a 'friend' decided to help Pat with the BBQ duties while Pat was busy pouring a new liquid refreshment....

Pat returned to the BBQ and with his "not-inside-voice" advised the individual to "PUT THE TONGS DOWN AND STEP AWAY FROM THE MEAT"....

The individual valued his life and did so...

Quote Originally Posted by CampbellCarl View Post
    I do recall a Long Beach event a few years back where a 'friend' decided to help Pat with the BBQ duties while Pat was busy pouring a new liquid refreshment....

Pat returned to the BBQ and with his "not-inside-voice" advised the individual to "PUT THE TONGS DOWN AND STEP AWAY FROM THE MEAT"....

The individual valued his life and did so...

THis is PAT when someone touches his grill/tongs/meat:

Name:  clownz.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  84.2 KB
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 02-22-2015 at 09:01 PM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

LOL, that is not the only time you can see Pat look like that!!!! When the "F" bombs start flying in the garage, even the dog wants in the house.

THis is PAT when someone touches his grill/tongs/meat:

Name:  clownz.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  84.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by redant View Post
    LOL, that is not the only time you can see Pat look like that!!!! When the "F" bombs start flying in the garage, even the dog wants in the house.
    The voice of experience ^^^^

Getting the POS road ready
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424717493.092492.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  75.6 KB

Getting the POS road ready
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424717493.092492.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  75.6 KB
    That is one fine MOchine... I dont know why he called it a POS...

Freaking hilllllarious...

That is one fine MOchine... I dont know why he called it a POS...

Freaking hilllllarious...
    Haha I laugh every time I think about it or call it a pos. Just Bob trying to get under my skin LOL