Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    I felt like i was there......all the way from El Dorado Hills.

Just got a text that my flight is delayed.....awesome!

What a fun event. Went to the parade and dinner on Fri. and the Show on Sat. Nice to meet a bunch of members. The 10 year old kids band was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by YoPengo View Post
    Hands down... Best coverage. Thanks for all the pics Vic. Outstanding.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Thanks buddy

Just had a chance to go through all the pics.
    Awesome job with all the pics Vic!
    Im going to have to check this event out one of these days.

Thanks for your support Vic!!!!!!!!!! All the other boat sites were represented, but only HotBoat showed up and camped all 3 days! The pics are fantastic and I know how much work you put into the photo end. Not only do you have the most pics you're first to the punch in posting them which is very smart. When I get back from my mtn bike ride I'm gonna bring some people over here. Thanks man, it's appreciated!!!

Next year I hope to see the Chevelle parked in front of the moho and rolling in the parade.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    Thanks for your support Vic!!!!!!!!!! All the other boat sites were represented, but only HotBoat showed up and camped all 3 days! The pics are fantastic and I know how much work you put into the photo end. Not only do you have the most pics you're first to the punch in posting them which is very smart. When I get back from my mtn bike ride I'm gonna bring some people over here. Thanks man, it's appreciated!!!

Next year I hope to see the Chevelle parked in front of the POS moho and rolling in the parade.
    one tiny correction....
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post

Next year I hope to see the Chevelle parked in front of the moho and rolling in the parade.
    Thanks Jerry I really enjoy this show, the craftsmanship and pride of ownership is off the hook. Can't wait till next year.

I do have a suggestion. Someone needs to tell the owners to keep the clutter around their boats to a minimum. Zero would be best but probably not realistic. I did not shoot several boats because of this. The pics would have looked bad. A few were surrounded by ice chests, chairs and all sorts of stuff. Too much stuff to move. I'm probably being critical, but in their best interests it would help tremendously. Just my lame $0.02

If I had an enclosed car hauler it would have been there last weekend. But in tough company. Most of those cars are. Perfect or near perfect. Mine is not.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    If I had an enclosed car hauler it would have been there last weekend. But in tough company. Most of those cars are. Perfect or near perfect. Mine is not.
    I would LOVE to see some pics of Rick King & his fathers CandyBrandy deuce coupe... (blown smallblock)...

I was only able to see it inside the hauler at the campground... Did Steve D ride with Rick in the parade???

I think Steve was a little concerned about doing wheelies...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    I would LOVE to see some pics of Rick King & his fathers CandyBrandy deuce coupe... (blown smallblock)...

I was only able to see it inside the hauler at the campground... Did Steve D ride with Rick in the parade???

I think Steve was a little concerned about doing wheelies...
    Yep....No "Wheelies".......Had the Kill Lanyard in my hand!