Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I may be flying solo in the pos HB Moho camping in the parking lot. You're welcome to stay with me.

-In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by K-034 View Post
    Ryan kicks ass in a pre runner, i had the pleasure of riding with him, it was bad ass, good luck buddy,
    Thanks buddy just sucks they both fall on the same weekend. This show is one of my favorite events each year. Have made the last 3. I start my new job Monday so no more 100hr work weeks so I can make it down more.

Quote Originally Posted by papaletch4130 View Post
    Thanks buddy just sucks they both fall on the same weekend. This show is one of my favorite events each year. Have made the last 3. I start my new job Monday so no more 100hr work weeks so I can make it down more.
    I've spent a solid year beer training so I could hang with you this year. Now what am I gonna do?? LOL

I've spent a solid year beer training so I could hang with you this year. Now what am I gonna do?? LOL
    There is always PAPA's "beer mentor" Pat Eason... How do you feel about silver bullets???
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    There is always PAPA's "beer mentor" Pat Eason... How do you feel about silver bullets???
    Silver bullets don't settle well with me. But I usually come stocked with blue beers. But I've seen Mr. Eason in action, I'm not sure I can compete

Silver bullets don't settle well with me. But I usually come stocked with blue beers. But I've seen Mr. Eason in action, I'm not sure I can compete
    Mrs Eason is always scared when pat and I head into a bar. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by papaletch4130 View Post
    Mrs Eason is always scared when pat and I head into a bar. Haha
    I'm thinking concerned would be a better word LOL

I'm thinking concerned would be a better word LOL

fear for everone else around them , there should be an award or trophy for anyone who can hang with Papa and Pat

Patrick is the ONLY guy I have ever met that can pass out standing up, just don't bump him too hard... He will come out swinging!!! ONLY a seasoned PRO can do this...

Name:  DSCN1080crop.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  38.7 KB

Name:  papa 5.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  72.0 KB
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 01-23-2015 at 04:05 PM.

Mrs Eason has wounded many in her time. She may not stay up as late....but you better be a professional to hang with the lovely saint Mrs Eason.