Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Be sure not to drive on the 40 with an unregistered boat, and trailer. Oh almost forgot the passenger with a cocktail in his hand. See you soon.

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Are you two staying in the cabins again? will that be party central?

WARNING TO ALL, DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE around that part of town (or anywhere for that matter), BE SURE to have a sober D.D...... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
    No, we have to leave at about 2 our time on Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by redant View Post
    Be sure not to drive on the 40 with an unregistered boat, and trailer. Oh almost forgot the passenger with a cocktail in his hand. See you soon.
    Note to self #1 ^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    No, we have to leave at about 2 our time on Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Note to self #2: Keep food/beer/small animals hidden until after 2 Saturday...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

HA HA.... Ryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyte.... Billy B is the mayor and I think Carl is the head of the City Council, with the MINEGARS/SharpShooter/Shan/Eason as the rest of the council.... I've only been the one time and yes, the campground is the place to be fo sho..., right next to the golf course and minutes from the show/boat ramp...

Im not sure what the name of the campground is??? Chris and CandACE OR Carl should know since they both did business with them...??? Let me see what I can find with a quick internet search...

http://www.cityofneedles.com/Pages/D...mith-Park.html

It may be this place where the campground/cabins/RVpark/mobilehome park is:

Needles Marina Park
    100 Marina Dr, Needles, CA
    (760) 326-2197Website
    DirectionsEmailMore

^^^^ Yes, that'd be the campground we use. Never seen a tent used there tho....just RV's I think.

Quote Originally Posted by CampbellCarl View Post
    ^^^^ Yes, that'd be the campground we use. Never seen a tent used there tho....just RV's I think.
    Tent camping is allowed on the other side of the Lagoon. Kinda dusty over there though....

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    HA HA.... Ryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyte.... Billy B is the mayor and I think Carl is the head of the City Council, with the MINEGARS/SharpShooter/Shan/Eason as the rest of the council....
    http://www.cityofneedles.com/Pages/D...mith-Park.html

It may be this place where the campground/cabins/RVpark/mobilehome park is:

Needles Marina Park
    100 Marina Dr, Needles, CA
    (760) 326-2197Website
    DirectionsEmailMore

Quote Originally Posted by CampbellCarl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    Tent camping is allowed on the other side of the Lagoon. Kinda dusty over there though....
    There you have it, straight from the Needles city council ^^^

Thanks for the confirmation gents, see yall soon...
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 02-08-2015 at 06:25 PM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Bump. Coming up fast people. You've never seen a boat hot rod show like this. A must see!

Quote Originally Posted by papaletch4130 View Post
    The HotBoat rv got a little wild last year.
    a little?? lol

had a great time the years before..... im in

Quote Originally Posted by greg duff View Post
    had a great time the years before..... im in
    See ya there Duff. Look for the pos HB moho