Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Well the weather continues to look bad for Saturday. Can someone make a call and get this straightened out? Lol
    THis is not the Needles forcast!!!

Name:  a97603_g227_1-happy2.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  29.5 KB

Name:  c480x270_25.jpg
Views: 195
Size:  14.5 KB
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

I made a few calls lol
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424914328.022154.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  33.4 KB

Yeah the storm seems to be moving in slower than forcast. Now to get myself talked into driving 8 hrs....
    “Over? Did you say 'over'? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! ”

― Bluto' Blutarsky in "Animal House"

Quote Originally Posted by AZKC View Post
    Yeah the storm seems to be moving in slower than forcast. Now to get myself talked into driving 8 hrs....
    How about a few free hotboat t shirts for the drive?

CMon yall, get YO travel on...
    Name:  sunset thur.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  33.7 KB
    Its super super nice... Forcast looks good...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

P.S.

I just saw the MOST killer Sanger Mini day cruiser, dual carb blower motor, full interior, 111MPH Vdrive...

A NorCal cat named Andy that boats with our buddy RhinoWood... This thing is SICK!!!

Rihno has the Dever hydro drag boat that is just finished... "red barron"

CMon yall... Maybe I will post some pics... Maybe..

What no pics? No weather report? Oh man lol

looking better and better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How is this???

Name:  TAH.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  99.9 KB

Name:  steele racing.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  98.8 KB

Name:  RCL & lifes rough.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  56.9 KB

Name:  the bridge.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  62.0 KB

Name:  sunset thur 2.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  34.2 KB