Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Illinois???? WTH???? Did you loan it to Wags for the DRAGS????

Shall I bring the Weber Chief??? We wont have HUDs BIG UGLY this go around... :( No Hud or Mrs. Hud...
    It's in the same place it was when I bought it. A friend is delivering free, but at his convenience so I can wait.

Eason usually brings a Weber and Ryan often fills Hud's shoes where the mushrooms are concerned. Have you ever had the Pelphry's tri-tip? Best I've ever had.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    It's in the same place it was when I bought it. A friend is delivering free, but at his convenience so I can wait.

Eason usually brings a Weber and Ryan often fills Hud's shoes where the mushrooms are concerned. Have you ever had the Pelphry's tri-tip? Best I've ever had.
    Ive only ad Pat's tri-tip...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Ive only ad Pat's tri-tip...
    Yummmm. ️ Pat's tri-tip!!!! Heading out to Pat's tomorrow morning to pick up the boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    Yummmm. ️ Pat's tri-tip!!!! Heading out to Pat's tomorrow morning to pick up the boat.

I love tri tip

When are you guys setting up the boat?

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    I wonder if we could get ole LIFES ROUGH to give a TRI-TIP cooking lesson

IF it is anything like his painting lesson, it would be VIDEO worthy...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

a few of us are going to make a lunch run to Pirates and possibly Topock 66 on Friday if anyone wants to join in.
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    "I Love Haters" - Its not a frame of mind for us...IT'S A LIFE STYLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riverbound View Post
    God himself owns a twin turbo Schiada V-Drive.

Quote Originally Posted by RogerThat99 View Post
    a few of us are going to make a lunch run to Pirates and possibly Topock 66 on Friday if anyone wants to join in.
    I'd like to go, but the motorhome doesn't float LOL

If anyone would like a give-a-way hotboat.com T shirt, send me a PM with your size. I'll bring a few dozen or so T's with me. Members only please.

Unfortunately I will not have any merchandise available for sale. I'm trying to get the webstore back up soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I love tri tip

When are you guys setting up the boat?
    we are planning on Friday afternoon. Working a half day and pulling the kids out of school a little early. When are you planning on getting out there?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    we are planning on Friday afternoon. Working a half day and pulling the kids out of school a little early. When are you planning on getting out there?

Going to leave Ontario Friday am early.