Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Those critters are all over the place. I once saw a very large one on a deck boat couple summers ago
    Yeah I learned that. I had to go get my deposit back on the 41 Willy's. LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    "I Love Haters" - Its not a frame of mind for us...IT'S A LIFE STYLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riverbound View Post
    God himself owns a twin turbo Schiada V-Drive.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Those critters are all over the place. I once saw a very large one on a deck boat couple summers ago
    River Otter? THey can quickly decimate fish populations and eat up to 5 lbs of fish per day... They can have very large families so one group can really put the hurt on game fish populations...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

I was told the critter is a Nutria (aka River Rat). It does look like a Nutria, but it was much larger & longer than the pictures I have seen online.
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    "I Love Haters" - Its not a frame of mind for us...IT'S A LIFE STYLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riverbound View Post
    God himself owns a twin turbo Schiada V-Drive.

Quote Originally Posted by RogerThat99 View Post
    I was told the critter is a Nutria (aka River Rat). It does look like a Nutria, but it was much larger & longer than the pictures I have seen online.
    Hmmmm...the one I saw was drinking vodka

Just got dads boat regesterd, looks like the weather is going to be great, can't wait

Hope y'all know the K-711 will be sitting pretty right there with the Hotboat.com Moho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    Hope y'all know the K-711 will be sitting pretty right there with the Hotboat.com Moho.

Awesomeness!

Quote Originally Posted by K-034 View Post
    Just got dads boat regesterd, looks like the weather is going to be great, can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post

-In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Since my enclosed trailer is still in Illinois I'll just bring camera's. I think it's time for a current Needles vid for youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    Since my enclosed trailer is still in Illinois I'll just bring camera's. I think it's time for a current Needles vid for youtube.
    Illinois???? WTH???? Did you loan it to Wags for the DRAGS????

Shall I bring the Weber Chief??? We wont have HUDs BIG UGLY this go around... :( No Hud or Mrs. Hud...