Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Mango Madness

Quote Originally Posted by MrDenton View Post
    Really?!?!? That's $155 worth of Fossil juice. Glad I'm not running that Torco stuff.

That particular Lucas Oil is like 8.99 a quart right? Torco is about $16 p/qt. And how are you getting away with only 12 quartz? I've got a 14 quart pan, oil cooler and a filter to fill up.

At Napa it was almost $11 a quart. Not sure how or why, but that's how much I've always used with that pan. No oil pressure issues or temp problems.

“Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The US military doesn’t have that problem.”

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Here you go Bruce.

“Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The US military doesn’t have that problem.”

I had to go back and watch your videos again after looking at your cam info...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

And....what say you?

At Napa it was almost $11 a quart. Not sure how or why, but that's how much I've always used with that pan. No oil pressure issues or temp problems.

I'll just assume you have a 12 qt pan.

Jegs has them for 8.99 http://www.jegs.com/i/Lucas+Oil/639/10252/10002/-1 12 qts = $107 (free shipping and no tax).

Thanks Jerry

Headers came home from getting ceramic coated. Sam at Young Gun in Rancho Cucamonga promised them back in 4 days, I got them back in 4 days. Way to go Sam, thank you!