View Poll Results: Anyone interested in meeting up at LB Marine Stadium?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Friday Dec 26th afternoon until the cops run us off

0 0%
  • Saturday Dec 27th all day until the cops run us off

1 100.00%
  • BRUCE, WTF are you thinking???

0 0%
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar

Friday Dec 26th or Saturday Dec 27th at Marine Stadium LB???

Is anyone interested in meeting up at the stadium for some bbq and a little fellowship??? I will post this on PB and on RDP also to see if we can get a group together... Last I heard there is plenty of water in Marine Stadium, limits on horseplay would be strictly enforced by LBPD however Im sure...

I can check out the city rules and see what is typically allowed in the stadium, I know there are wakeboard boats in there most all of the time with boarders/water ski peeps...

I will bring out my Weber grill and if necessary source something bigger IF we have a large group sign on to meet up/grill/chill...

On the lawn, under the sign... Bring bikes/frisbees/boats/quad rotors/BYOB... Bring whatever you wish, its a free country / public park ya know...
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 12-10-2014 at 07:24 AM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

This sounds fun and may be something I can do...I'm sure I'll be ready to run away from my family by Dec 26.

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    This sounds fun and may be something I can do...I'm sure I'll be ready to run away from my family by Dec 26.

Sent from my Bat Cave...
    Just dont watch Frozen OR discuss it anymore and you will survive the holidays...

CMON, lets get a crew together and have some fun... This needs to be for EVERYONE regardless of website affiliations/boat type affiliation/racers and fans alike...

Just people that love boating in general... In my mind, SoCal is where it all started and Marine Stadium is like "hallowed ground" with it's history / memories...
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 12-10-2014 at 07:57 AM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

I would love to go but unless something changes I'm headed to Parker on the 26th for some much needed, but maybe not deserved, R&R.

We can't make it, Bruce.. We have to work Friday 26th then out to play in the desert with the kids Saturday with the new toys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    We can't make it, Bruce.. We have to work Friday 26th then out to play in the desert with the kids Saturday with the new toys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    no probs, i know its a very very busy time... im just throwin it out there...

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Is anyone interested in meeting up at the stadium for some bbq and a little fellowship??? I will post this on PB and on RDP also to see if we can get a group together... Last I heard there is plenty of water in Marine Stadium, limits on horseplay would be strictly enforced by LBPD however Im sure...

I can check out the city rules and see what is typically allowed in the stadium, I know there are wakeboard boats in there most all of the time with boarders/water ski peeps...

I will bring out my Weber grill and if necessary source something bigger IF we have a large group sign on to meet up/grill/chill...

On the lawn, under the sign... Bring bikes/frisbees/boats/quad rotors/BYOB... Bring whatever you wish, its a free country / public park ya know...
    Boats must have reverse gear, speed limit is enforced, and also noise I believe. They sit in the building and have a full view of what goes on.

I was down there skiing yesterday and on the beach side I noticed a sign by the entrance that said no outside bbq's on the beach

broadcasting live from the LBC

Really wish I could make this.....Still need to do a fishing trip...
    Early spring in Catalina is good for Yellow tail, White Sea Bass and Calico....