Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vegas for NYE?

Quote Originally Posted by McRib View Post
    I was in Vegas for the millennium. Holy shit! Never seen so many people in one place in my life. Las Vegas Blvd was shut down and the entire world was walking up and down the blvd like cattle in a field only with cocktails in hand. Hotels had street vendors serving drinks and beer in plastic containers. The shit hotels had 25 dollar minimum tables if you could even get on a table. The high roller rooms were just as bad. I had fun but I really had to work at it. I'd imagine I could have more fun in a private party status at a club but now we're talking thousands of dollars for 100 dollars worth of liquor. Not my scene. Then there is the drive! Even flying is gonna suck unless you go private or fly yourself into Henderson. I'll go on non holiday weekends.
    Which millennium?

Its a bucket list item, need to pick a few off before I can't LOL

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Shoes make the person
    I don't think red is his color LOL

Shoes make the person
    They also make the dress...I bought 2 pairs before I decided which one made my dress look good. I love shoes!

Sent from my Bat Cave...

I forgot you old enough to have lived through 2 millenia already. Lol. I was there 99 to 2000 new years. Lol. It's fun for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    They also make the dress...I bought 2 pairs before I decided which one made my dress look good. I love shoes!

Sent from my Bat Cave...
    Girl if you would see Terri's closet, when we moved she had to give away (charity) 20-25 pairs she had so many, had over 250+, it was crazy, I'll dig out a pic of it.
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by 314joey; 12-09-2014 at 02:02 PM.

Girl if you would see Terri's closet, when we moved she had to give away (charity) 20-25 pairs she had so many, had over 250+, it was crazy, I'll dig out a pic of it.
    I love shoes!!! Most of mine are still in the box

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    I love shoes!!! Most of mine are still in the box

Sent from my Bat Cave...
    Most of mine are still in a black plastic trash bag hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Most of mine are still in a black plastic trash bag hahahahaha
    Oh yea I remember those...SMH

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Did vegas a few times. To keep costs down took a motorhome and parked behind Luxor many years ago, the next time after MGM bought them they said no. A few years ago parked behind ballys. Security said no problem. Dry camped. The ladies used the spa, cheap. The crowds and lines for any food or bar was insane. Ate and drank in the rv. New Years they closed the strip to cars around 7:00. walked to the front of ballys on to the strip at 10:30 or so drink in hand. No problems everybody friendly, great fireworks. Everybody should experience a crowd of 3-400k people. A couple of us split the drive home(10 hrs+) everybody else partied, I think there was 8 or 10 of us.